12864 128 x 64 Blue Display
128 x 64 Blue Graphical Display
This is a chinese 128 x 64 Blue GLCD based on KS0108 controller. This display is compatible to JHD 128x64 display and can be used as a low cost replacement for it. A fairly popular controller used on majority of these parallel character displays. It is easy to use and compatible with majority of micro-controllers out there. Remember, although they all use the same internal controller, the pinout varies for for displays from different brands. You can do a lot of graphics stuff with this display. You can create frames and even make small animations.
Note that the displays expects individual pixels to be turned ON/OFF. It does not support ASCII Inputs like the character display. It may sound like a disadvantage but it is not. It can be used to create beautiful fonts of any sizes you need. You need to store these fonts in the microcontroller and send then to the display. We have tutorials that can help you do this fairly easily.
Interface Function Of 12864 128x64 Blue Display:
- PIN1: VSS
- PIN2: VDD
- PIN3 / PIN17: Adjustment of Contrast
- PIN4 ~ PIN6: RS, R / W, E
- PIN7 ~ PIN14: D0 ~ D7
- PIN15: Serial / Parallel
- PIN16: NULL
- PIN18: Positive Backlight
- PIN19: Negative Backlight
Specifications Of 12864 128x64 Blue Display
- Operating temperature: -20°C ~ +70°C
- Storage temperature: -30°C ~ +80°C
- View area: 70.0 x 38.8 mm (L x W)
- Dots size: 0.48 x 0.48 mm (L x W)
- Dots pitch: 0.52 x 0.52 mm (L x W)
- Size: 93.0 x 70.0 x 13.50 mm (L x W x H)
Application Of 12864 128 x 64 Blue Display
Widely used in the punch card machines, Bus card machines, UnionPay machines, etc. more used in industrial equipment.