5 Volt 2-Channel Isolated Relay Module
- Product Code: 1389
- Availability: 10
Price :Rs.116.82 (inc GST)
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Same day dispatch for Most orders if payment done before 4 pm. Delivery Normally takes 2 to 7 working days depending upon your location.
2-Channel 5 Volt Isolated Relay Module
These are optically isolated relay modules having 5 Volt cube Relays. The relays are driven by a Opto-coupler which provides isolation between your Micro-controller, Arduino or Raspberry Pi & the relay thus making this module better that the modules having transistor or ULN2003 IC as drivers.
This is a 2 channel Relay Module with output relay contacts of 10 ampere at 250 volts. You can use it easily with any Micro-controller, Arduino or Single Board Computers (SBC) like Raspberry Pi and Beagle bone. You can even use this module with digital IC's like LM555 of HT12D.
Features of 2 channel 5 volt Relay Board
- Size: 51mm (length) x 40mm (W) x 19.3mm (height);
- Weight: 55g;
- PCB Color: Black;
- board four weeks with four screw holes, hole diameter 3.1mm, easy to install and fixed;
- Relay selection of quality loose music relays, SPDT. A common terminal, a normally open, one normally closed terminal;
- optocoupler isolation, good anti-jamming;
- Low pull, high release. Energisation status indicator light, release status LED is off;
- VCC for the system power, JD_VCC for the relay power. Default hair 5V relay, plug the jumper cap to;
- Relay Maximum output: DC 30V/10A, AC 250V/10A
- Wiring: VCC: positive power supply system GND: System power supply negative IN1 – IN2: relay control ports
Applications Of 2 channel 5 volt Relay Board
- support all Micro-Controller
- Industrial sector
- PLC control
- Smart home Automation
Tags: Isolated Relay Board