- Brand: DNA Technology
- Product Code: Product 137
- Availability: 1
- Rs.17.70 (inc GST)
Shipping : Same day dispatch for Most orders if payment done before 4pm. Delivery Normally takes 2 to 5 working days depending upon your location.
If you require more quantity than what is currently in stock or you want to buy in bulk quantity e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com
EEPROM (electrically erasable programmable read-only memory) is user-modifiable read-only memory (ROM) that can be erased and reprogrammed (written to) repeatedly through the application.
The 24C08 is an 8K bit Electrically Erasable PROM intended for use in extended/automotive temperature ranges. The device is organized as four or eight blocks of 256 x 8-bit memory with a 2-wire serial interface. The 24C08B/16B also has a page-write capability for up to 16 bytes of data. The 24C08B/16B is available in the standard 8-pin DIP and both 8-lead and 14-lead surface mount SOIC packages.
• Single supply with operation from 4.5-5.5V
• Low power CMOS technology
• Organized as 4 or 8 blocks of 256 bytes (4 x 256 x 8) or (8 x 256 x 8)
• 2-wire serial interface bus, I2C compatible
• Schmitt trigger, filtered inputs for noise suppression
• Output slope control to eliminate ground bounce
• 100 kHz compatibility
• Self-timed write cycle (including auto-erase)
• Page-write buffer for up to 16 bytes
• 2 ms typical write cycle time for page-write
• Hardware write protect for entire memory
• Can be operated as a serial ROM
• ESD protection > 4,000V
• 1,000,000 ERASE/WRITE cycles guaranteed
• Data retention > 200 years
• 8-pin DIP, 8-lead or 14-lead SOIC packages