- Brand: DNA Technology
- Product Code: Product 138
- Availability: 3
- Rs.23.60 (inc GST)
Shipping : Same day dispatch for Most orders if payment done before 4pm. Delivery Normally takes 2 to 7 working days depending upon your location.
If you require more quantity than what is currently in stock or you want to buy in bulk quantity e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com
EEPROM (electrically erasable programmable read-only memory) is user-modifiable read-only memory (ROM) that can be erased and reprogrammed (written to) repeatedly through the application.
24C16 I2C EEPROM
The AT24C16 provides 16384 bits of serial electrically erasable and programmable read-only memory (EEPROM) organized as 2048 words of 8 bits each. The device is optimized for use in many industrial and commercial applications where low-power and low-voltage operation are essential. The entire family is available in 2.7V (2.7V to 5.5V) and 1.8V (1.8V to 5.5V) versions.
• Low-voltage and Standard-voltage Operation
– 2.7 (VCC = 2.7V to 5.5V)
– 1.8 (VCC = 1.8V to 5.5V)
• 2-wire Serial Interface
• Schmitt Trigger, Filtered Inputs for Noise Suppression
• Bi-directional Data Transfer Protocol
• 100 kHz (1.8V, 2.5V, 2.7V) and 400 kHz (5V) Compatibility
• Write Protect Pin for Hardware Data Protection
• 8-byte Page (1K, 2K), 16-byte Page (4K, 8K, 16K) Write Modes
• Partial Page Writes are Allowed
• Self-timed Write Cycle (10 ms max)
– Endurance: 1 Million Write Cycles
– Data Retention: 100 Years
• Automotive Grade, Extended Temperature and Lead-Free Devices Available