- Brand: DNA Technology
- Product Code: Product 143
- Availability: 10
- Rs.106.20 (inc GST)
Shipping : Same day dispatch for Most orders if payment done before 4pm. Delivery Normally takes 2 to 5 working days depending upon your location.
If you require more quantity than what is currently in stock or you want to buy in bulk quantity e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com
EEPROM (electrically erasable programmable read-only memory) is user-modifiable read-only memory (ROM) that can be erased and reprogrammed (written to) repeatedly through the application.
24C512 I2C EEPROM
The 24C512 provides 524,288 bits of serial electrically erasable and programmable read only memory (EEPROM) organized as 65,536 words of 8 bits each. The device’s cascadable feature allows up to 4 devices to share a common 2-wire bus. The device is optimized for use in many industrial and commercial applications where low-power and low-voltage operation are essential. The devices are available in space-saving 8-pin PDIP, 8-lead EIAJ SOIC, 8-lead JEDEC SOIC, 8-lead TSSOP, 8-lead Leadless Array (LAP) and 8-ball dBGA packages. In addition, the entire family is available in 2.7V (2.7V to 5.5V) and 1.8V (1.8V to 3.6V) versions.
• Internally Organized 65,536 x 8
• 2-wire Serial Interface
• Schmitt Triggers, Filtered Inputs for Noise Suppression
• Bidirectional Data Transfer Protocol
• 1 MHz (5V), 400 kHz (2.7V) and 100 kHz (1.8V) Compatibility
• Write Protect Pin for Hardware and Software Data Protection
• 128-byte Page Write Mode (Partial Page Writes Allowed)
• Self-timed Write Cycle (5 ms Max)
• High Reliability
– Endurance: 100,000 Write Cycles
– Data Retention: 40 Years
• Automotive Grade and Extended Temperature Devices Available