- Brand: DNA Technology
- Product Code: Product 140
- Availability: 12
- Rs.47.20 (inc GST)
Shipping : Same day dispatch for Most orders if payment done before 4pm. Delivery Normally takes 2 to 7 working days depending upon your location.
If you require more quantity than what is currently in stock or you want to buy in bulk quantity e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com
EEPROM (electrically erasable programmable read-only memory) is user-modifiable read-only memory (ROM) that can be erased and reprogrammed (written to) repeatedly through the application.
24C64 I2C EEPROM
24C64 is a 64Kbit CMOS non-volatile serial EEPROM organized as 8K x 8 bit memory. This device confirms to Extended IIC 2-wire protocol that allows accessing of memory in excess of 16Kbit on an IIC bus. This serial communication protocol uses a Clock signal (SCL) and a Data signal (SDA) to synchronously clock data between a master (e.g. a microcontroller) and a slave (EEPROM). 24C64 is designed to minimize pin count and simplify PC board layout requirements. 24C64 offers hardware write protection where by the entire memory array can be write protected by connecting WP pin to VCC. This section of memory then becomes unalterable until the WP pin is switched to VSS. This device is offered in SO, TSSOP and DIP packages.
• Extended operating voltage: 2.5V to 5.5V
• Up to 400 KHz clock frequency at 2.5V to 5.5V
• Low power consumption
• Schmitt trigger inputs
• 32 byte page write mode
• Self timed write cycle (6ms typical)
• Hardware Write Protection for the entire array
• Endurance: up to 100K data changes
• Data Retention: Greater than 40 years
• Packages: 8-Pin DIP, 8-Pin SO and 8-Pin TSSOP
• Temperature range
• Commercial: 0°C to +70°C
• Industrial (E): -40°C to +85°C
• Automotive (V): -40°C to +125°C