- Brand: DNA Technology
- Product Code: Product 136
- Availability: 4
- Ex Tax: Rs.15.00
Shipping : Same day dispatch for Most orders if payment done before 4pm.
If you require more quantity than what is currently in stock or you want to buy in bulk quantity e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com
EEPROM (electrically erasable programmable read-only memory) is user-modifiable read-only memory (ROM) that can be erased and reprogrammed (written to) repeatedly through the application.
The 24x04 are 4 Kbit electrically erasable programmable memories (EEPROM), organized as 2 blocks of 256 x8 bits. They are manufactured in STMicroelectronics’s Hi-Endurance Advanced CMOS technology which guarantees an endurance of one million erase/write cycles with a data retention of 40 years. Both Plastic Dual-in-Line and Plastic Small Outline packages are available. The memories are compatible with the I2C standard, two wire serial interface which uses a bi-directional data bus and serial clock. The memories carry a built-in 4 bit, unique device identification code (1010) corresponding to the I2C bus definition. This is used together with 2 chip enable inputs (E2, E1) so that up to 4 x 4K devices may be attached to the I2C bus and selected individually. The memories behave as a slave device in the I2C protocol with all memory operations synchronized by the serial clock. Read and write operations are initiated by a START condition generated by the bus master. The START condition is followed by a stream of 7 bits (identification code 1010), plus one read/write bit and terminated by an acknowledge bit.
• 1 MILLION ERASE/WRITE CYCLES with
• 40 YEARS DATA RETENTION
• SINGLE SUPPLY VOLTAGE:
– 3V to 5.5V for ST24x04 versions
– 2.5V to 5.5V for ST25x04 versions
• HARDWARE WRITE CONTROL VERSIONS: ST24W04 and ST25W04
• PROGRAMMABLE WRITE PROTECTION
• TWO WIRE SERIAL INTERFACE, FULLY I2C BUS COMPATIBLE
• BYTE and MULTIBYTE WRITE (up to 4 BYTES)
• PAGE WRITE (up to 8 BYTES)
• BYTE, RANDOM and SEQUENTIAL READ MODES
• SELF TIMED PROGRAMMING CYCLE
• AUTOMATIC ADDRESS INCREMENTING
• ENHANCED ESD/LATCH UP PERFORMANCES