CD4510 BCD Up Down Counter
- Stock: 50 InStock
- SKU: 1799 | DAA138
23.60 (inc GST)
Rs.20.00 + GST
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Due to Covid-19 situation delivery will be affected. Delivery period due to covid-19 issue will be from 4 - 12 days depending upon your location.|
CD4510 BCD Up Down Counter
CD4510 Presettable BCD Up Down Counter consist of four synchronously clocked D-type flip-flops (with a gating structure to provide T-type flip-flop capability) connected as counters.
These counters can be cleared by a high level on the RESET line, and can be preset to any binary number present on the jam inputs by a high level on the PRESET ENABLE line. The CD 4510 will count out of non-BCD counter states in a maximum of two clock pulses in the up mode, and a maximum of four clock pulses in the down mode.
If the CARRY-IN input is held low, the counter advances up or down on each positive-going clock transition. Synchronous cascading is accomplished by connecting all clock inputs in parallel and connecting the CARRY-OUT of a less significant stage to the CARRY-IN of a more significant stage.
The CD4510 BCD Up Down Counter can be cascaded in the ripple mode by connecting the CARRY-OUT to the clock of the next stage. If the UP/DOWN input changes during a terminal count, the CARRY-OUT must be gated with the clock, and the UP/DOWN input must change while the clock is high. This method provides a clean clock signal to the subsequent counting stage.
We have Various sizes of 4000 Series IC. Check out our complete collection of 4000 Series IC.
If you are in Nashik you can buy this Electronic Component at our local shop at New CBS, Nashik or you can place order online and get it delivered at your doorstep anywhere in India.
Features of CD4510 BCD UP Down Counter
- Medium-speed operation - fCL = 8 MHz typical at 10 Volts
- Synchronous internal carry propagation
- Reset and Preset capability
- 100% tested for quiescent current at 20 Volts
- 5-V, 10-V, and 15-V parametric ratings
- Standardized, symmetrical output characteristics
- Maximum input current of 1 µA at 18 V over full package-temperature range; 100 nA at 18 V and 25°C
- Noise margin (full package-temperature range) = 1 V at VDD = 5 V, 2 V at VDD = 10 V, 2.5 V at VDD = 15 V
Applications Of CD4510
- Up/Down difference counting
- Multistage synchronous counting
- Multistage ripple counting
- Synchronous frequency dividers
Specifications Of CD4510
- VCC (Min) (V) : 3
- VCC (Max) (V) : 18
- Bits : 4
- Voltage (Nom) (V) : 5,10,15
- F @ Nom Voltage (Max) (Mhz) : 8
- ICC @ Nom Voltage (Max) (mA) : 0.03
- tpd @ Nom Voltage (Max) (ns) : 200
- IOL (Max) (mA) : 1.5
- IOH (Max) (mA) : -1.5
- Function : Counter
- Operating Temperature Range (C) : -55 to 125
|Country of Origin||China|
|Imported By||ElectroSource Private Limited|