LM35 Temperature Sensor
- Stock: Out Of Stock NotInStock
- SKU: 0002 | DAA599
283.79 (inc GST)
Rs.240.50 + GST
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Due to Covid-19 situation delivery will be affected. Delivery period due to covid-19 issue will be from 4 - 12 days depending upon your location.|
LM35 Temperature Sensor
LM35 Precision Centigrade Temperature Sensors
The LM35 series are precision integrated-circuit temperature devices with an output voltage linearly proportional to the Centigrade temperature. The LM35 temperature sensor thus has an advantage over linear temperature sensors calibrated in ˚ Kelvin, as the user is not required to subtract a large constant voltage from its output to obtain convenient Centigrade scaling.
The LM35 temperature sensor does not require any external calibration or trimming to provide typical accuracies of±1⁄4˚C at room temperature and±3 ⁄4˚C over a full −55 to +150˚C temperature range. Low cost is assured by trimming and calibration at the wafer level. The LM35 temperature Sensors low output impedance, linear output, and precise inherent calibration make interfacing to readout or control circuitry especially easy. It can be used with single power supplies, or with plus and minus supplies. As it draws only 60 µA from its supply, it has very low self-heating, less than 0.1˚C in still air.
The LM35 is rated to operate over a −55˚ to +150˚C temperature range, while the LM35C is rated for a −40˚ to +110˚C range (−10˚ with improved accuracy). The LM35 series is available packaged in hermetic TO-46 transistor packages, while the LM35C, LM35CA, and LM35D are also available in the plastic TO-92 transistor package. The LM35D is also available in an 8-lead surface mount small outline package and a plastic TO-220 package.
We have various types of Analog & Digital Temperature Sensors. Check our complete collection of Temperature Sensors.
Features of LM35 Temperature Sensor
- Calibrated directly in ˚ Celsius (Centigrade)
- Linear + 10.0 mV/˚C scale factor
- 0.5˚C accuracy guarantee (at +25˚C)
- Rated for full −55˚ to +150˚C range
- Suitable for remote applications
- Low cost due to wafer-level trimming
- Operates from 4 to 30 volts
- Less than 60 µA current drain
- Low self-heating, 0.08˚C in still air
- Nonlinearity only±1⁄4˚C typical
- Low impedance output, 0.1Ωfor 1 mA load
Applications of LM35 Temperature Sensor
- Power Supplies
- Battery Management
- LM35 Datasheet
- LM35 Temperature Sensor Explained
- LM35 Interfacing to Arduino
- Raspberry Pi and LM35 Temperature Sensor Example
- LM35 Temperature Sensor Interfacing to ESP32
- LM35 Temperature Sensor Interfacing to ESP8266
|Country of Origin||China|
|Imported By||ElectroSource Private Limited|