MG 90S Micro Servo Motor
- Product Code: 1336
- Availability: 5
Price :Rs.273.76 (inc GST)
Quantity Pricing (inc GST)
3 + 267.60 7 + 261.44 10 + 255.28 20 + 249.12
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Same day dispatch for Most orders if payment done before 4 pm. Delivery Normally takes 2 to 7 working days depending upon your location.|
MG 90 S Micro Servo Motor
MG90s is a metal gear version of SG90S. MG90s is the most famous 9G metal servo in the world.
For power to your robot with this metal-geared MG90S servo. The tiny little servo can rotate approximately 90 degrees (45 in each direction), and works just like the standard kinds you're used to but smaller. You can use any servo code, hardware or library to control these servos. Good for beginners who want to make stuff move without building a motor controller with feedback & gear box, especially since it will fit in small places. Of course, its not nearly as strong as a standard servo. Works great with the Motor Shield for Arduino, our 16-channel Servo Driver, or by just wiring up with the Servo library. Comes with a few horns and hardware.
Specifications & Features of Servo Motor
- Weight: 13.4g
- Dimension: 22.8×12.2×28.5mm
- Stall torque: 1.8kg/cm (4.8V); 2.2kg/cm (6.6V)
- Operating speed: 0.10sec/60degree (4.8V); 0.08sec/60degree (6.0V)
- Operating voltage: 4.8V~ 6.6V
- Temperature range: 0oC-55oC
- Dead band width: 1us
- Power Supply: Through External Adapter
- servo wire length: 25 cm
- Servo Plug: JR (Fits JR and Futaba)
- servo arms &screws included and fit with Futaba servo arm
- It’s universal “S” type connector that fits most receivers, including Futaba, JR,
- Hitec ,GWS, Cirrus, Blue Bird, Blue Arrow, Corona, Berg, Spectrum.
- CE & RoHS approved
Tags: Servo Motor