CS5460 Bi-directional Energy Meter IC
- Stock: 30 InStock
- SKU: 0978 | DAB565
119.18 (inc GST)
Rs.101.00 + GST
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Due to Covid-19 situation delivery will be affected. Delivery period due to covid-19 issue will be from 4 - 12 days depending upon your location.|
CS5460 Bi-directional Power/Energy IC
CS5460 Single Phase, Bi-directional Power Energy Monitoring IC.
The CS5460A is a highly integrated power measurement solution which combines two Analog-to-digital Converters (ADCs), high-speed power calculation functions, and a serial interface on a single chip. CS5460 is designed to accurately measure and calculate: Real (True) Energy, Instantaneous Power, IRMS, and VRMS for single phase 2- or 3-wire power metering applications. The CS5460A interfaces to a low-cost shunt resistor or transformer to measure current, and to a resistive divider or potential transformer to measure voltage. The CS5460A features a bi-directional serial interface for communication with a microcontroller and a pulse output engine for which the average pulse frequency is proportional to the real power. The CS5460A has on-chip functionality to facilitate AC or DC system-level calibration.
The “Auto-boot” feature allows the CS5460A to function ‘stand-alone’ and to initialize itself on system power-up. In Auto-boot Mode, the CS5460A reads the calibration data and start-up instructions from an external EEPROM. In this mode, the CS5460A can operate without a microcontroller, in order to lower the total bill-of-materials cost.
Features of CS5460 Energy Meter IC
- Energy Data Linearity : ±0.1% of Reading over 1000 :1 Dynamic Range.
- On-Chip Functions : (Real) Energy, I * V, IRMS and VRMS, Energy-to-Pulse Conversion
- Smart “Auto-boot” Mode from Serial EEPROM Enables Use without MCU.
- AC or DC System Calibration
- Mechanical Counter/Stepper Motor Driver
- Meets Accuracy Spec for IEC 687/1036, JIS
- Typical Power Consumption <12 mW
- Interface Optimized for Shunt Sensor
- V vs. I Phase Compensation
- Ground-Referenced Signals with Single Supply
- On-chip 2.5 V Reference (MAX 60 ppm/°C drift)
- Simple Three-wire Digital Serial Interface
- Watch Dog Timer
- Power Supply Monitor
- Power Supply Configurations VA+ = +5 V; VA- = 0 V; VD+ = +3.3 V to +5 V
1 x CS5460 Bi-directional Energy Meter IC
|Country of Origin||China|
|Imported By||ElectroSource Private Limited|
Tags: Energy Meter IC