DM860H Digital Microstepping Stepper Motor Driver
- Stock: 2 InStock
- SKU: 2655 | DAE102
2,983.63 (inc GST)
Rs.2,528.50 + GST
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Due to Covid-19 situation delivery will be affected. Delivery period due to covid-19 issue will be from 4 - 12 days depending upon your location.|
DM860H Stepper Motor Driver
DMA860H | MA860H 7.2 Ampere MICROSTEPPING STEPPER DRIVER
The D860H | MA860H is a high performance microstepping drive based on pure-sinusoidal current control technology. Owing to the above technology and the self-adjustment technology (self-adjust current control parameters) according to different motors, the driven motors can run with smaller noise, lower heating, smoother movement and have better performances at higher speed than most of the drives on the markets. It is suitable for driving 2-phase and 4-phase hybrid stepping motors
We have various types of Stepper and DC Motor Driver Modules. Check our complete collection of Stepper & DC Motor Driver Modules.
If you are in Nashik you can buy this Electronic Component at our local shop at New CBS, Nashik or you can place order online and get it delivered at your doorstep anywhere in India.
Features of DM860 MicroStep Stepper Motor Driver
- High performance, cost-effective
- Supply voltage up to 80VAC or +110VDC
- Output current up to 7.2 Amoere
- Self-adjustment technology
- Pure-sinusoidal current control technology
- Pulse input frequency up to 300 KHz
- TTL compatible and optically isolated input
- Automatic idle-current reduction
- 16 selectable resolutions in decimal and binary, up to 51,200 steps/rev
- Suitable for 2-phase and 4-phase motors
- Support PUL/DIR and CW/CCW modes
- Short-voltage, over-voltage, over-current and short-cicuit protection
Specifications of DM860 MicroStep Stepper Motor Driver
- D860H | MA860H microstepping drive.
- Input voltage :Up to +80VAC or +110VDC.
- Output current Up to 7.2A.
- Pulse input frequency up to 300 KHz.
- Automatic idle-current reduction.
- Over-voltage, over-current protection.
- Suitable for 2-phase and 4-phase motors.
- Support PUL/DIR and CW/CCW modes.
- Operating Temperature : 70 C.
|Country of Origin||China|
|Imported By||ElectroSource Private Limited|