- Brand: DNA Technology
- Product Code: 0138
- Availability: 3
Price :Rs.23.60 (inc GST)
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Same day dispatch for Most orders if payment done before 4 pm. Delivery Normally takes 2 to 7 working days depending upon your location.|
EEPROM (electrically erasable programmable read-only memory) is user-modifiable read-only memory (ROM) that can be erased and reprogrammed (written to) repeatedly through the application.
24C16 I2C EEPROM
The AT24C16 provides 16384 bits of serial electrically erasable and programmable read-only memory (EEPROM) organized as 2048 words of 8 bits each. The device is optimized for use in many industrial and commercial applications where low-power and low-voltage operation are essential. The entire family is available in 2.7V (2.7V to 5.5V) and 1.8V (1.8V to 5.5V) versions.
• Low-voltage and Standard-voltage Operation
– 2.7 (VCC = 2.7V to 5.5V)
– 1.8 (VCC = 1.8V to 5.5V)
• 2-wire Serial Interface
• Schmitt Trigger, Filtered Inputs for Noise Suppression
• Bi-directional Data Transfer Protocol
• 100 kHz (1.8V, 2.5V, 2.7V) and 400 kHz (5V) Compatibility
• Write Protect Pin for Hardware Data Protection
• 8-byte Page (1K, 2K), 16-byte Page (4K, 8K, 16K) Write Modes
• Partial Page Writes are Allowed
• Self-timed Write Cycle (10 ms max)
– Endurance: 1 Million Write Cycles
– Data Retention: 100 Years
• Automotive Grade, Extended Temperature and Lead-Free Devices Available