IL2596 Adjustable Switching Voltage Regulator IC
IL2596 Adjustable Switching Voltage Regulator in TO-220-5L package
IL2596 is an adjustable Switching Voltage Regulator in TO-220-5L package. IL2596 Voltage regulator is same as LM2596 the only difference is that it is manufactured by IK Semicon
hence the initial abbreviation is IL.
IL2596 series of regulators are monolithic integrated circuits that provide all the active functions for a step-down switching regulator, capable of driving a 3 Ampere load with excellent line and load regulation. Requiring a minimum number of external components, these regulators are simple to use.
The IL2596 Switching Voltage Regulator series operates at a switching frequency of 150kHz. Available in standard 5-lead TO220 package. Other features include a guaranteed ± 4% tolerance on output voltage under specified input voltage and output load conditions, and ± 15% on the oscillator frequency. External shutdown is included, featuring typically 100A standby current. Self protection features include a two stage frequency reducing current limit for output switch and an over temperature shutdown for complete protection under fault conditions. The over temperature shutdown level is about 145oC with 5oC hysteresis
We have various types of Load Cells, Force Sensor, Flex Sensor and Pressure Sensor. Check our complete collection of Weigh Sensor and Load cell.
If you are in Nashik you can buy this Electronic Component at our local shop at New CBS, Nashik or you can place order online and get it delivered at your doorstep anywhere in India.
Features of IL2596 Switching Voltage Regulator
- 3.3V, 5V, 12V, and adjustable output versions
- Adjustable version output voltage range, 1.2 Volts to 37 Volts ± 4% max over line and load conditions
- Guaranteed 3 Ampere output load current
- Input voltage range up to 40 Volts
- Requires only 4 external components
- Excellent line and load regulation specifications
- 150kHz fixed frequency internal oscillator
- TTL shutdown capability
- Low power standby mode,IQ typically 100A
- Thermal shutdown and current limit protection