MTCH112-I/SN SMD IC
- Stock: 100 InStock
- Brand: Microchip
- SKU: 3604 | DAD971
127.44 (inc GST)
Rs.108.00 + GST
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Due to Covid-19 situation delivery will be affected. Delivery period due to covid-19 issue will be from 4 - 12 days depending upon your location.|
MTCH112-I/SN SMD IC
MTCH112 Dual Channel Proximity Touch IC
The MTCH112 uses a sophisticated optimization algorithm to actively eliminate noise from the signal .While the noise level is being measured, the requirements for a proximity or touch detection are updated to reflect the degree of uncertainty in the readings. When a press is detected for the first time ,the threshold is automatically calibrated to choose a smart threshold for the ‘release’ and next press. This creates a system that dynamically optimizes the sign alto-noise ratio for its environment.
DNA solutions, Nashik has various types of Touch IC's. Check out our complete collection of Touch Sensor IC's.
- Capacitive Proximity Detection System:
- High Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR)
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Noise Rejection Filters
- Scanning method actively optimized to attenuate strongest noise frequencies
- Automatic calibration with optional user presets
- Dynamic threshold management adjusts sensitivity of sensor based on the level of environmental noise
- Constant press calibration tracks the expected offset when the sensor is pressed and adjusts the threshold to automatically achieve the best press/release behavior
- User-defined “minimum shift” values specify the lowest amount of signal change to activate a state transition. Automatic thresholds never decrease below these settings.
- Automatic Environmental Compensation
- Stuck release mechanism
- No Required External Components
- Low-Power mode: Highly Configurable Low-Power mode
- 1 ms to 4s Sleep interval between sensor samples
- Response Time as Low as 10 ms
- Hardware Error Detection notifies if either sensor is shorted to VDD, VSS or the other sensor
- Operating Voltage Range: 1.8V to 3.3V
- Operating Temperature: 40°C to +85°C
1 x MTCH112-I/SN SMD IC
|Country of Origin||China|
|Imported By||ElectroSource Private Limited|