ESP8285 M4 WiFi IoT module
- Stock: 2 InStock
- SKU: 2027 | DAB070
223.02 (inc GST)
Rs.189.00 + GST
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Due to Covid-19 situation delivery will be affected. Delivery period due to covid-19 issue will be from 4 - 12 days depending upon your location.|
ESP8285 M4 wireless WiFi based IoT Module
ESP8285 M4 wifi based IoT Module
Basically an ESP8285 module is an ESP8266 Module with additional 1 MB of Flash memory and the ESP8285 can even bear high temperature upto 125℃ (the one for ESP8266 is just 85℃). More important, the code programmed in ESP8266 can also be used for ESP8285.
The core processor of the ESP8285 M4 IoT module uses the cost-effective chip ESP8285. The chip integrates an enhanced version of Tensilica's L106 Diamond Series 32-bit core processor in a smaller package with on-chip SRAM. The ESP8285 has a full Wi-Fi network capability that can be used independently or as a slave to other host MCUs. When the ESP8285 hosts an application, it can be launched directly from external Flash. The built-in cache helps improve system performance and optimizes the storage system. In addition, the ESP8285 can be used as a Wi-Fi adapter via the SPI/SDIO interface or I2C/UART port for any microcontroller-based design.
The ESP8285 M4 wifi module supports the standard IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/e/i protocol and the full TCP/IP protocol stack. Users can use this module to add networking capabilities to existing devices or to build separate network controllers. The ESP-M4 module provides Zui's great utility at low cost, providing unlimited possibilities for Wi-Fi functionality to be embedded in other systems.
DNA Solutions has large collection of various types of ESP Wifi Module. Check our complete collection of ESP Wifi Module.
If you are in Nashik you can buy this Electronic Component at our local shop at New CBS, Nashik or you can place order online and get it delivered at your doorstep anywhere in India.
The main technical parameters of the module are as follows:
802.11b : +20 dBm
- Frequency Range : 2.4G~2.5G (2400M~2483.5M)
802.11n : +14 dBm 802.11b : -91 dbm (11Mbps)
- Transmit power : 802.11g : +17 dBm
802.11n : -72 dbm (MCS7)
- Receiving sensitivity : 802.11g : -75 dbm (54Mbps)
- antenna : PCB onboard antenna
- CPU : Tensilica L106 32 bit microcontroller
- Peripheral : UART/SDIO/SPI/I2C/I2S/IR remote control
- Operating Voltage : 2.5V ~ 3.6V
- Working current Average current : 80 mA
- Operating temperature : -40°C ~ 125°C
- Ambient temperature range : -40°C ~ 125°C
- Wi-Fi mode : Station/SoftAP/SoftAP+Station
- Security Mechanism : WPA/WPA2
- Encryption type : WEP/TKIP/AES
- Upgrade firmware : UART Download/OTA (via network)
- Software development : Non-RTOS/RTOS/Arduino IDE, etc.
- Network protocol : IPv4, TCP/UDP/HTTP/FTP/MQTT
- User configuration : AT+ instruction set / cloud server / androids / ioses APP
|Country of Origin||China|
|Imported By||ElectroSource Private Limited|