Melixis MLX 90614ESF-BAA Temperature Sensor
- Stock: Out Of Stock NotInStock
- SKU: 2531 | DAC749
2,596.00 (inc GST)
Rs.2,200.00 + GST
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Due to Covid-19 situation delivery will be affected. Delivery period due to covid-19 issue will be from 4 - 12 days depending upon your location.|
MLX 90614 Non Contact Infrared Temperature Sensor
Melexis MLX90614ESF-BAA is Non Contact Digital Plug & Play Infrared Thermometer
The MLX90614 is an infrared thermometer for non-contact temperature measurements. Both the IR sensitive thermopile detector chip and the signal conditioning ASIC are integrated in the same TO-39 can. Integrated into the MLX90614 sensor has a low noise amplifier, 17-bit ADC and powerful DSP unit thus achieving high accuracy and resolution of the thermometer.
The thermometer comes factory calibrated with a digital SMBus output giving full access to the measured temperature in the complete temperature range(s) with a resolution of 0.02°C.
The user can configure the digital output to be pulse width modulation (PWM). As a standard, the 10-bit PWM is configured to continuously transmit the measured temperature in range of -20 to 120°C, with an output resolution of 0.14°C.
If you are in Nashik you can buy this Electronic Component at our local shop at New CBS, Nashik or you can place order online and get it delivered at your doorstep anywhere in India.
Details of MLX90614 Sensor
- Part Number: MLX90614ESF-BAA
- Temperature Range: -40C to 85C
- Supply Voltage: 3.3 Volts
- Supply Current: 1.5-2.5 ma
Features and Benefits of MLX90614 Sensor
- Small size, low cost
- Easy to integrate
- Factory calibrated in wide temperature range:
- -40°C…+125˚C for sensor temperature and
- -70°C…+380˚C for object temperature.
- High accuracy of 0.5°C in a wide temperature range (0°C…+50°C for both Ta and To)
- High (medical) accuracy calibration
- Measurement resolution of 0.02°C
- Single and dual zone versions
- SMBus compatible digital interface
- Customizable PWM output for continuous reading
- Available in 3V and 5V versions
- Simple adaptation for 8V…16V applications
- Sleep mode for reduced power consumption
- Different package options for applications and measurements versatility
- Automotive grade
Application of MLX90614 Temperature Sensor
- High precision non-contact temperature measurements
- Thermal Comfort sensor for Mobile Air Conditioning control system
- Temperature sensing element for residential, commercial and industrial building air conditioning
- Windshield defogging
- Automotive blind angle detection
- Industrial temperature control of moving parts
- Temperature control in printers and copiers
- Home appliances with temperature control
- Livestock monitoring
- Movement detection
- Multiple zone temperature control – up to 127 sensors can be read via common 2 wires
- Thermal relay / alert
- Body temperature measurement
|Country of Origin||China|
|Imported By||ElectroSource Private Limited|