MP1584 Step Down 3A Adjustable Regulator Module
- Product Code: 1138
- Availability: 16
Price :Rs.112.10 (inc GST)
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Same day dispatch for Most orders if payment done before 4 pm. Delivery Normally takes 2 to 7 working days depending upon your location.|
MP1584 Step Down 3 Ampere Adjustable Regulator Module
This DC to DC Buck/step-down voltage converter module is based on MP1584 IC from Monolithic Power Systems, it converts input voltage between 4.5V and 28V into a smaller voltage between 0.8V and 18V, capable of driving a 3 Ampere load with excellent line and load regulation.
MP1584 is a high frequency step-down switching regulator with an integrated internal high-side high voltage power MOSFET. MP1584 provides 3A output with current mode control for fast loop response and easy compensation. The wide 4.5V to 28V input range accommodates a variety of step-down applications, including those in an automotive input environment. A 100µA operational quiescent current allows use in battery-powered applications. High power conversion efficiency over a wide load range is achieved by scaling down the switching frequency at light load condition to reduce the switching and gate driving losses.
Feature of MP1584 Module
- Wide 4.5V to 28V Operating Input Range
- Up to 92% Efficiency
- Programmable Switching Frequency from 100kHz to 1.5MHz
- High-Efficiency Pulse Skipping Mode for Ceramic Capacitor Stable
- Internally Set Current Limit without a Current Sensing Resistor
- Cycle-by-Cycle Over Current Protection
- Input Under Voltage Lockout
- Input Voltage: 4.5V-28VDC
- Output Voltage: 0.8V-18VDC
- Continuous Output Current: Max. 3A
- Peek Output Current: 4A
- Max. Efficiency: 92%
- Output Ripple: ＜30mV
- Switching Frequency: 100kHz to 1.5MHz
- Operating Temperature: -40℃ to +85℃
- Dimensions: 22mm*17mm*4mm(l*w*h)
Tags: Buck Module