MP1584 Step Down 3A Adjustable Regulator Module
- Stock: Out Of Stock
- SKU: 1138 | DAA753
100.30 (inc GST)
Rs.85.00 + GST
Quantity Pricing (inc GST)
5 + 94.40 10 + 88.50 20 + 82.60
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Due to Covid-19 situation delivery will be affected. Delivery period due to covid-19 issue will be from 4 - 12 days depending upon your location.|
MP1584 Step Down 3 Ampere Adjustable Regulator Module
This DC to DC Buck/step-down voltage converter module is based on MP1584 IC from Monolithic Power Systems.
it converts input voltage between 4.5V and 28V into a smaller voltage between 0.8V and 18V, capable of driving a 3 Ampere load with excellent line and load regulation.
MP1584 is a high frequency step-down switching regulator with an integrated internal high-side high voltage power MOSFET. MP1584 provides 3A output with current mode control for fast loop response and easy compensation. The wide 4.5V to 28V input range accommodates a variety of step-down applications, including those in an automotive input environment. A 100µA operational quiescent current allows use in battery-powered applications. High power conversion efficiency over a wide load range is achieved by scaling down the switching frequency at light load condition to reduce the switching and gate driving losses.
Feature of MP1584 Module
- Wide 4.5V to 28V Operating Input Range
- Up to 92% Efficiency
- Programmable Switching Frequency from 100kHz to 1.5MHz
- High-Efficiency Pulse Skipping Mode for Ceramic Capacitor Stable
- Internally Set Current Limit without a Current Sensing Resistor
- Cycle-by-Cycle Over Current Protection
- Input Under Voltage Lockout
- Input Voltage : 4.5V-28VDC
- Output Voltage : 0.8V-18VDC
- Continuous Output Current : Max. 3A
- Peek Output Current : 4A
- Max. Efficiency : 92%
- Output Ripple : ＜30mV
- Switching Frequency : 100kHz to 1.5MHz
- Operating Temperature : -40℃ to +85℃
- Dimensions : 22mm*17mm*4mm(l*w*h)
Tags: Buck Module