Mp3 Module With Power Amplifier
Stand alone MP3 Player for SD Card and Pen drive with Power Amplifier
Ultra strong sound quality, board 2 Watt single channel power amplifier (5 Volt power supply up to 3 Watt) directly to the speaker (recommended with 4 ohm 3 Watt speaker), 3.5 mm gilded earphone socket can be connected with headphones or external audio with MicroUSB power supply interface, powered by mobile power supply or USB charger through mobile phone data line, 3.7 Volt Li battery and USB 5 Volt power supply can also be used.
Support TF Card (mobile phone storage card), U disk play mode. There is no need to soldering the terminals to facilitate wiring.The design of the module is convenient for modification.
We have Various sizes of Audio, Sound and Voice Module. Check out our complete collection of Audio, Sound and Voice Module.
If you are in Nashik you can buy this Electronic Component at our local shop at New CBS, Nashik or you can place order online and get it delivered at your doorstep anywhere in India.
- Support MP3 format, power on auto play, and red LED indicator update when playing state.
- Support U disk (test over 32G), TF Card (test over 16G) play mode; power default TF card mode, if TF card does not automatically jump to U disk mode, and all of the devices are installed, you can manually set play mode, details please see key operation instructions.
- Button can adjust the upper and lower tracks to switch, volume + -, pause / play, mode switching, please refer to the key operation instructions for details.
- You can set up the "singles / full music" cycle by pressing the button, the default full loop of power on, and the "Repeat" button to replace the loop mode.
Key operation instructions
- "Prev/V--" key: "short click" is to switch "last song", "long press" is "volume decreasing".
- "Next/v++" key: "short click" to switch "next song", "long press" is "volume increments".
- "P/P/Mode" key: "short click" for "play / pause" switch, "long press" for U disk, TF Card "mode" selection.
- "Repeat" key: "short press", for single / full tune cycle switching (no long press function).
- "long press" time is about 2S
- If U disk mode is used, 5V power is recommended, and some U disks do not support 3.7V power supply.
- Product Name: MP3 lossless decoding board (support TF Card /U disk)
- Power supply range: 3.7 to 5.5 Volt