- Brand: DNA Technology
- Product Code: Product 38
- Availability: 5
Price :Rs.106.20 (inc GST)
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Same day dispatch for Most orders if payment done before 4 pm. Delivery Normally takes 2 to 7 working days depending upon your location.
PIR Sensor is also called as Motion Sensor or Movement Sensor or is basically a Passive Infrared Sensor. It is a pyroelectric device that detects motion by measuring changes in the infrared levels emitted by surrounding objects. This motion can be detected by checking for a high signal on a single I/O pin. It detect the motion by detecting the changes in the IR levels emitted from the object.It can be used as motion detector for security systems or robotics. It works from 3.3V to 5V DC and gives TTL output which can be directly given to Arduino, Raspberry Pi or any other microcontroller or to relay through a transistorSpecification of PIR Sensor
• Detection range: 2-3 meters
• Settling time: 60 seconds
• Compact size (24 x 32 mm)
• Supply Voltage: DC3V-5V
• Current drain :< 50uA
• Voltage Output: High/Low level signal: 0-3.3V
• High sensitivity
• Delay time: 5s-18 minute(as customer requirement)
• Operation Temperature: -15oC -70 oC
• Infrared sensor: dual element, low noise, high sensitivity
Features of PIR Sensor
• Single bit output
• Small size makes it easy to conceal
• Compatible with all Parallax microcontrollers
Application of PIR Sensor