- Product Code: 1628
- Availability: 4
- Rs.224.20 (inc GST)
Shipping : Same day dispatch for Most orders if payment done before 4pm. Delivery Normally takes 2 to 7 working days depending upon your location.
If you require more quantity than what is currently in stock or you want to buy in bulk quantity e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com
USB Voltage Current Meter Charger
USB Charger Doctor is used to measure the working voltage and current output for any USB port and project. This blue plastic dongle plugs between a USB device, and passes the data lines through. There's a 0.05 ohm resistor in line with the power pin that is used to measure current draw. The Doctor's digital display instantly reads the numbers out for testing devices such as chargers, cables, and cell phones.
- Really easy to use and practical.
- No need additional power supply, just plug and play.
- Showing Voltage for 5-6s, then Current for 5-6s, voltage ...current ..
- It can measure the out put voltage of the USB port and the device operating current.
- Working with all USB chargers.
- Easy to find bad USB cables.
- Current flow is very low(0.3-0.5A) and the voltage is 5.1V stable
- Just note, some USB ports are limited to 0.5A, then the voltage drop to 4.7-4.88V (Laptop USBs mostly).
- Wide range of applications, any phone, any electronic product, Easy to use.
- suitable for factories, laboratories and personal use.
- Color: Blue
- Material: Plastic
- Voltage: 3.5V-7.0V error 0.1V
- Current: 0A-3A error 0.01A
- Weight: 25g