80 Kg Load cell CZL 601 - Electronic Weighing Scale Sensor
- Stock: 8 InStock
- SKU: 2644 | DAB318
396.48 (inc GST)
Rs.336.00 + GST
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Due to Covid-19 situation delivery will be affected. Delivery period due to covid-19 issue will be from 4 - 12 days depending upon your location.|
80Kg Load cell CZL 601
CZL601 80Kz Load cell for Electronic Weighing Scale
This is a standard load cell for measuring weight upto 80 Kg. The output of the load cell is in mili-volts and cannot be directly measured by a micro-controller. So an ADC with high resolution or an instrumentation amplifier is required to make the output of the load cell readable to a micro-controller.
A load cell is a transducer that is used to create an electrical signal whose magnitude is directly proportional to the force being measured. The various types of load cells include hydraulic load cells, pneumatic load cells and strain gauge load cells.
This is a standard load cell for measuring weight upto 80 Kg. The most common use of this weight sensor is in Electronic weighing machine. Every weighing machine which shows weight has a load cell as sensing element.
This conversion is indirect and happens in two stages. Through a mechanical arrangement, the force being sensed deforms a strain gauge. The strain gauge measures the deformation (strain) as an electrical signal, because the strain changes the effective electrical resistance of the wire. A load cell usually consists of four strain gauges in a Wheatstone bridge configuration. Load cells of one strain gauge (quarter bridge) or two strain gauges (half bridge) are also available.
The electrical signal output is typically in the order of a few millivolts and requires amplification by an instrumentation amplifier before it can be used. The output of the transducer is plugged into an algorithm to calculate the force applied to the transducer.
Load cells are used in several types of measuring instruments such as weighing scales, universal testing machines.
We have various types of Load Cells, Force Sensor, Flex Sensor and Pressure Sensor. Check our complete collection of Weigh Sensor and Load cell.
If you are in Nasik you can buy this Electronic Component at our local shop at New CBS, Nashik or you can place order online and get it delivered at your doorstep anywhere in India.
Method of connecting Load Cell wire
- I/P - Red(+),Black(-)
- O/P - Green(+),White(-)
Specifications Of 80 Kg Load cell - Electronic Weighing Scale Sensor
- Type : Single Point Load Cell
- Total Precision : C3 class
- Material : Aluminum Alloy
- Surface: Anodized Treatment
- Protection : IP65
- Applications : Weighing Scales, Retail, Bench & Counting Scales
- Rated Load : 60 Kg. Max
- Rated Output : 2.0 mV/V+/- 5%
- Zero Balance : +/- 1% Full Scale
- Input Resistance : 405 +/- 6 Ohm
- Output Resistance : 350 +/- 3 Ohm
- Excitation Voltage : 5-12 Volt DC
- Nonlinearity : 0.017% Full Scale
- Hysteresis : 0.02% Full Scale
- Repeatblity : 0.01% Full Scale
- Creep(30min) : 0.015% Full Scale
- Operating Temperature : -20 °C to +65 °C
- Temperature Effect on Zero : 0.017% Full Scale / 10 °C
- Temperature Effect on Span : 0.014% Full Scale / 10 °C
- Insulation Resistance : 5000 Mega Ohm(50V DC)
- Safe Overload : 150% Full Scale
- Ultimate Overload : 200% Full Scale
- Cable : 420mm (3mm dia 4 wire shielding cable)
Note: If you want to interface Load Cell to Arduino or Raspberry Pi you can use HX711 Module.
|Country of Origin||China|
|Imported By||ElectroSource Private Limited|