MQ137 NH3 Gas Sensor Module
- Product Code: 1819
- Availability: Pre-Order Delivery 12-15 Days
Price :Rs.4,130.00 (inc GST)
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Same day dispatch for Most orders if payment done before 4 pm. Delivery Normally takes 2 to 7 working days depending upon your location.|
MQ 137 Ammonia (NH3) Gas Sensor Module
MQ137 Gas Sensor can be used to monitor the concentration Ammonia gas. This Module simplifies using the MQ-136 gas sensor by providing digital as well as analog output which can be interfaced to Microcontrollers, Arduino and Raspberry pi.
Sensitive material of MQ137 gas sensor is SnO2, which with lower conductivity in clean air. When the target combustible gas exist, The sensor's conductivity is more higher along with the gas concentration rising. Please use simple electro circuit, Convert change of conductivity to correspond output signal of gas concentration.
MQ137 gas sensor has high sensitivity to Ammonia (NH3), also to other organic amine. The sensor could be used to detect different gas which contains Ammonia, it is with low cost and suitable for different application.
Specifications Of MQ-137 Ammonia Detection Sensor NH3 Gas Sensor
- Model No.: MQ137
- Sensor Type: Semiconductor
- Standard Encapsulation: Bakelite (Black Bakelite)
- Detection Gas: Ammonia
- Concentration: 5-500ppm (Ammonia)
- Loop Voltage(Vc): =24 Voltage DC
- Heater Voltage(VH): 5.0 V ± 0.2V AC or DC
- Load Resistance(RL): Adjustable
Characteristics Of MQ-137 Ammonia Detection Sensor NH3 Gas Sensor
- Heater Resistance(RH): 31O±3O Room Temp
- Heater consumption(PH): =900mW
- Sensing Resistance(Rs): 2KO-15KO(in 50ppm NH3)
- Sensitivity(S): Rs(in air)/Rs(5000ppm CH4)=5
- Slope(a): =0.6(R100ppm/R50ppm NH3)
CONDITION Of MQ-137 Ammonia Detection Sensor NH3 Gas Sensor
- Tem. Humidity: 20°C±2°C;65%±5%RH
- Standard test circuit: Vc:5.0V±0.1V; VH: 5.0V±0.1V
- Preheat time: Over 48 hours