MTCH101 Capacitive Touch Sensor
- Brand: Microchip
- Product Code: 1162
- Availability: 2
Price :Rs.81.42 (inc GST)
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Same day dispatch for Most orders if payment done before 4 pm. Delivery Normally takes 2 to 7 working days depending upon your location.|
MTCH101-I/OT Single-Channel Capacitive Touch Sensor
The MTCH101 provides an easy way to add proximity or capacitive touch detection to any human interface application. The device integrates a single-channel capacitive proximity detection, which can work through plastic, glass or wood-front panel. It also supports a wide range of conductive materials as sensor, like copper pad on PCB, silver or carbon printing on plastic, Indium Tin Oxide (ITO) pad, wire/cable, etc. On-board adjustable sensitivity and Power mode selection allow the user to configure the device at run time easily. An active-low output will communicate the state of the sensor to a host/master MCU, or drive an indication LED.
Features of MTCH101 Touch Sensor
- High Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR) - Adjustable sensitivity - Noise rejection filters - Automatic Environmental Compensation - Wide range of sensor shape and size support - Stuck Release Mechanism
- Capacitive Proximity Detection System:
- No External Components
- Low-Power mode
- Response Time Down to 75 ms
- Wide Operative Voltage: 2.0V to 5.5V
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
Applications of MTC101 Capacitive Touch sensor
Tags: Touch IC