Neodymium Magnet 10 X 1.5 (mm)
- Stock: Out Of Stock NotInStock
- SKU: 1064 | DAA613
11.80 (inc GST)
Rs.10.00 + GST
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Due to Covid-19 situation delivery will be affected. Delivery period due to covid-19 issue will be from 4 - 12 days depending upon your location.|
Neodymium Magnet 10 X 1.5 (mm)
Rare earth neodymium magnets, also known as NdFeB magnets or Neo magnets, are made from an alloy of neodymium, iron and boron.
They have excellent magnetic property and are extremely strong for their small size. Neodymium magnets are permanent, and have a high maximum magnetic energy.
Due to high ratio of performance over price, neodymium magnets has become extremely popular in almost all applications that require high performance magnets such as motors, sensors, computers, communications, medical equipment, meters, home appliances, craft model, jewelry and so on.
We have Various sizes of Neodymium Magnet.Check out our complete collection of Neodymium Magnet
If you are in Nashik you can buy this Electronic Component at our local shop at New CBS, Nashik or you can place order online and get it delivered at your doorstep anywhere in India.
Features of Neodymium Magnet
Shape : Disc
Size (LxBxH) : 10mm diameter x 1.5mm thickness
Quantity : 01 Pcs
Coating : NiCuNi Coating
Grade : N52
Applications of Neodymium Magnet
Acoustic field : the speaker, receiver, microphone, alarm, stage audio, car audio and so on.
Electronics : permanent magnetic actuator vacuum circuit breakers, magnetic relays,meter sound meter, a reed switch, sensors.
Electrical field : VCM, CD / DVD-ROM, generators, motors, servo motors, micro-motors, motors,vibration motors.
Machinery and equipment : magnetic separation, magnetic crane, magnetic machinery.
Healthcare : MRI scanners, medical equipment, magnetic health products and so on.
Other industries : magnetized Wax, pipe descaling, magnetic fixture, automatic mahjong machine, magnetic locks, doors and for windows magnetic, magnetic luggage, leather magnetic toys, magnetic tools, gifts and packaging.
Safety Warning about handling neodymium magnets
- Handling strong magnets in a proper manner is necessary to prevent personal injury and property damage, which include magnet damage.
- These magnets are not toys. Please do not give neodymium magnets to children under 3 years old. Small magnets pose a choking hazard, and can be lethal if swallowed. In addition, large magnets can easily pinch fingers. So always supervise children when playing with magnets and be sure they are aware of the dangers involved.
- Please keep magnets away from people who are wearing pacemakers or other medical devices. These magnets could also damage CRT monitors and TV’s.
- It is recommended to wear gloves when handling magnets.
- Always handle magnets individually. Do not handle multiple magnets at the same time unless they are widely separated or stacked together.
- When placing magnets together, place a spacing material between them such as a piece of plastic, wood or cardboard so that they are easy to separate when needed.
- Maintain a distance of at least 3 feet from other magnets or magnetically susceptible items when handling the magnets. Pay particular attention to scissors, knives, screw drivers or any other sharp metal objects.
- To separate one magnet from the others, place them on a durable non-metal surface with the magnet-to-be-separated hanging off the edge of the table.
Tags: Neodymium Magnet