- Stock: Out Of Stock NotInStock
- SKU: 1276 |
1,593.00 (inc GST)
Rs.1,350.00 + GST
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Due to Covid-19 situation delivery will be affected. Delivery period due to covid-19 issue will be from 4 - 12 days depending upon your location.|
Microchips RN2903 is a fully-certified 915 MHz module based on wireless LoRa® technology.
The RN2903 utilizes a unique spread spectrum modulation within the Sub-GHz band to enable long range, low power, and high network capacity.
The module's embedded LoRaWAN™ Class A protocol enables seamless connectivity to any LoRaWAN compliant network infrastructure, whether public or privately deployed. The module is specifically designed for ease of use, which shortens development time and speeds time to market. LoRa technology is ideal for battery-operated sensors and low power applications such as IoT, M2M, Smart City, Sensor networks, Industrial automation, and more.
We have Various sizes of Communication Modules. Check out our complete collection of Communication Modules.
If you are in Nashik you can buy this Electronic Component at our local shop at New CBS, Nashik or you can place order online and get it delivered at your doorstep anywhere in India.
Features of RN2903 Lora Module
- On-board LoRaWAN™ Class A protocol stack
- ASCII command interface over UART
- Compact form factor 17.8 x 26.7 x 3 mm
- Castellated SMT pads for easy and reliable PCB mounting
- Device Firmware Upgrade (DFU) over UART
- 14 GPIO for control, status, and ADC
- Highly integrated module with MCU, crystal, EUI-64 Node Identity Serial EEPROM, Radio transceiver with analog front end, and matching circuitry
- Environmentally friendly, RoHS compliant
- FCC and IC Certified