STM32G071RB Nucleo Kit
- Stock: Out Of Stock NotInStock
- Brand: ST Microelectronics
- SKU: 2129 | DAB754
1,174.10 (inc GST)
Rs.995.00 + GST
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Due to Covid-19 situation delivery will be affected. Delivery period due to covid-19 issue will be from 4 - 12 days depending upon your location.|
STM32G071RB Nucleo Evaluation Board
STM32 Nucleo-64 STM32G071 Evaluation Board
The STM32 Nucleo-64 boards provide an affordable and flexible way for users to try out new concepts and build prototypes with the STM32 micro-controller, which provide various combinations of performance, power consumption and features. do not require any separate probe, as it integrates the ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer. The STM32G071 Nucleo Board come with the comprehensive free STM32 software libraries and examples that are available with the STM32 Cube package.
The Arduino™ Uno V3 connectivity support and the ST morpho headers allow the easy expansion of the functionality of the STM32 Nucleo open development platform with a wide choice of specialized shields.
We have Various sizes of Devlopment Board. Check out our complete collection of Devlopment Board.
If you are in Nashik you can buy this Electronic Component at our local shop at New CBS, Nashik or you can place order online and get it delivered at your doorstep anywhere in India.
Features of STM32 STM32G071RB Nucleo board
- STM32 microcontroller in LQFP64 package
- 1 user LED shared with Arduino™
- 1 user and 1 reset push-buttons
- 32.768 kHz crystal oscillator
- Board connectors: Arduino™ Uno V3 expansion connectorST morpho extension pin headers for full access to all STM32 I/Os
- Flexible power-supply options: ST-LINK, USB VBUS or external sources
- On-board ST-LINK debugger/programmer with USB re-enumeration capability: mass storage, Virtual COM port and debug port
- Comprehensive free software libraries and examples available with the STM32Cube MCU Package
- Support of a wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR™, Keil® and GCC-based IDEs
- External SMPS to generate Vcore logic supply
- 24 MHz HSE
- Board connectors:External SMPS experimentation dedicated connector Micro-AB or Mini-AB USB connector for the ST-LINKMIPI® debug connector
- Arm® Mbed Enabled™ compliant
|Country of Origin||China|
|Imported By||ElectroSource Private Limited|