- Brand: DNA Technology
- Product Code: Product 141
- Availability: 2 - 3 Days
- Ex Tax: Rs.55.00
Shipping : Same day dispatch for Most orders if payment done before 4pm. Delivery Normally takes 2 to 5 working days depending upon your location.
If you require more quantity than what is currently in stock or you want to buy in bulk quantity e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com
EEPROM (electrically erasable programmable read-only memory) is user-modifiable read-only memory (ROM) that can be erased and reprogrammed (written to) repeatedly through the application.
24C128 I2C EEPROM
The 24C128 provides 131,072 bits of serial electrically erasable and programmable read only memory (EEPROM) organized as 16,384 words of 8 bits each. The device’s cascadable feature allows up to 4 devices to share a common 2-wire bus. The device is optimized for use in many industrial and commercial applications where low power and low voltage operation are essential. The devices are available in space-saving 8-lead JEDEC PDIP, 8-lead JEDEC SOIC, 8-lead EIAJ SOIC, 8-lead MAP (24C128), 8-lead TSSOP and 8-ball dBGA2 packages. In addition, the entire family is available in 2.7V (2.7V to 5.5V) and 1.8V (1.8V to 3.6V) versions.
• Low-voltage and Standard-voltage Operation
– 2.7 (VCC = 2.7V to 5.5V)
• Internally Organized 16,384 x 8
• 2-wire Serial Interface
• Schmitt Trigger, Filtered Inputs for Noise Suppression
• Bidirectional Data Transfer Protocol
• Write Protect Pin for Hardware and Software Data Protection
• 64-byte Page Write Mode (Partial Page Writes Allowed)
• Self-timed Write Cycle (5 ms Max)
• High Reliability
– Endurance: One Million Write Cycles
– Data Retention: 40 Years