DG508 CMOS Analog Multiplexer
- Product Code: 0388
- Availability: 4
Price :Rs.767.00 (inc GST)
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Same day dispatch for Most orders if payment done before 4 pm. Delivery Normally takes 2 to 7 working days depending upon your location.|
DG508 Precision 8-Channel CMOS Analog Multiplexers
DG508B is an 8-channel single-ended analog multiplexer designed to connect one of eight inputs to a common output as determined by a 3-bit binary address (A0, A1, A2). Break-before-make switching action protects against momentary crosstalkbetween adjacent channels.
An on channel conducts current equally well in both directions. In the off state each channel blocks voltages up to the power supply rails. An enable (EN) function allows the user to reset the multiplexer / demultiplexer to all switches off for stacking several devices. All control inputs, addresses (AX) and enable (EN) are TTL compatible over the full specified operating temperature range.
FEATURES of DG508
- Operate with single or dual power supply
- V+ to V- analog signal swing range
- 44 V power supply maximum rating
- Extended operate temperature range:-40 °C to +125 °C
- Low leakage typically < 3 pA
- Low charge injection - QINJ = 2 pC
- Low power - ISUPPLY: 10 μA
- TTL compatible logic
- > 250 mA latch-up current per JESD78
BENEFITS of DG508
- Reduced switching errors
- Reduced glitching
- Improved data throughput
- Reduced power consumption
- Increased ruggedness
- Wide supply ranges (± 5 V to ± 20 V)
- Data acquisition systems
- Audio and video signal routing
- ATE systems
- Medical instrumentation