NEMA 23 23 kg cm Hybrid Stepper Motor
- Stock: Out Of Stock NotInStock
- SKU: 1841 | DAC452
2,531.10 (inc GST)
Rs.2,145.00 + GST
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Due to Covid-19 situation delivery will be affected. Delivery period due to covid-19 issue will be from 4 - 12 days depending upon your location.|
NEMA23 23 kgcm Hybrid Bipolar Stepper Motor
The NEMA 23 Stepper Motor is a powerhouse when it comes to larger machines that require extra torque.
The NEMA 23 23 kg-cm Step Hybrid Stepper Motor can provide 23 kg-cm of torque at 3.5 Ampere current per phase. They are the special choice for heavy duty CNC machines. They overpass the NEMA17 Stepper Motors because of their inherent operational advantages including comparably high torque at high speeds.
The stepper motors move in precisely repeatable steps, hence they are the motors of choice for the machines requiring precise position control. The NEMA23 23 kg-cm Hybrid Stepper Motor provides excellent response to starting, stopping and reversing pulses from stepper motor driver.
One can equip them on CNC Milling, CNC Router like application which demands extra torque than provided by NEMA17 Stepper Motors.
It is a brushless DC motor, so the life of this motor is dependent upon life of the bearings. The position control is achieved by a simple Open Loop control mechanism so doesn’t require complex electronic control circuitry.
The motor’s shaft has been machined for good grip with a pulley, drive gear etc. and especially avoiding stall or slip.
We have Various sizes of Stepper Motors.Check out our complete collection of Stepper Motors
If you are in Nashik you can buy this Electronic Component at our local shop at New CBS, Nashik or you can place order online and get it delivered at your doorstep anywhere in India.
Features of NEMA 23 23-kg-cm Hybrid Bipolar Stepper Motor
- Supreme finish
- Smooth surface
- Long lasting life
- Low cost for control achieved
- High torque at startup and low speeds
- Simplicity of construction
- Can operate in an open loop control system
- Low maintenance
- Less likely to stall or slip
- Will work in any environment
- Can be used in robotics in a wide scale.
- High reliability
- The rotation angle of the motor is proportional to the input pulse.
- The motor has full torque at standstill (if the windings are energized)
- Precise positioning and repeatability of movement since good stepper motors have an accuracy of 3 – 5% of a step and this error is non-cumulative from one step to the next.
- Excellent response to starting/stopping/reversing.
- Very reliable since there are no contact brushes in the motor. Therefore, the life of the motor is simply dependent on the life of the bearing.
- The motors response to digital input pulses provides open-loop control, making the motor simpler and less costly to control.
- It is possible to achieve very low-speed synchronous rotation with a load that is directly coupled to the shaft.
- A wide range of rotational speeds can be realized as the speed is proportional to the frequency of the input pulses.
Checkout our collection of various types of NEMA17, NEMA23 & NEMA34 Stepper motors.
|Country of Origin||China|
|Imported By||ElectroSource Private Limited|