NodeMCU Based on CP2102
- Stock: 2 InStock
- SKU: 1546 | DAB278
385.86 (inc GST)
Rs.327.00 + GST
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Due to Covid-19 situation delivery will be affected. Delivery period due to covid-19 issue will be from 4 - 12 days depending upon your location.|
NodeMCU Based on CP2102
NodeMCU with cp2102 Wifi Board
The NodeMCU with cp2102 Wifi Board is an all-in-one microcontroller + WiFi platform that is very easy to use to create projects with WiFi and IoT (Internet of Things) applications. The board is based on the highly popular ESP8266 WiFi Module chip with the ESP-12 SMD footprint. This WiFi development board already embeds in its board all the necessary components for the ESP8266 (ESP-12E) to program and uploade code. It has a built-in USB to serial chip upload codes, 3.3V regulator and logic level converter circuit so you can immediately upload codes and connect your circuits. This board contains the ESP-12E chip with a 4MB! flash memory so no worries for your long project codes!The ESP8266 NodeMCU with cp2102 development board - a true plug-and-play solution for inexpensive projects using WiFi. The module arrives pre-flashed with NodeMCU firmware so just install your USB driver. The NodeMCU is an open-source project and you can find all the design files and so on from their github page.This microcontroller board can easily be programmed using the Arduino IDE programming software.
If you are looking for a low cost alternative then check out ESP8266 Based Node MCU with CH340 IC.
We have Various sizes of Wifi.Check out our complete collection of Wifi
If you are in Nashik you can buy this Electronic Component at our local shop at New CBS, Nashik or you can place order online and get it delivered at your doorstep anywhere in India.
Specifications and Features of Node MCU
- 11 b/g/n Wi-Fi Direct (P2P), soft-AP
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- CP2102 Serial / USB Chip
- +19.5dBm output power in 802.11b mode
- 4MB Flash Memory
- Integrated low power 32-bit CPU
- SDIO 1.1 / 2.0, SPI, UART
- Dimensions – 49 x 24.5 x 13mm
- Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- Integrated PLLs, regulators, DCXO and power management units
- On board USB to serial chip to easily program and upload codes from the Arduino IDE
- Embeds logic level converter circuits
- Has on board 3.3V regulator to ensure enough power to function as your go-to WiFi chip!
- Easy access to the GPIO pins for easy prototyping
- ESP-12E Processor
- Easy to use breadboard friendly form factor
- Voltage Regulator / Converter, excellent DC to DC conversion, super efficient
|Country of Origin||China|
|Imported By||ElectroSource Private Limited|