STM32F303 Discovery Kit
- Stock: 4 InStock
- Brand: ST Microelectronics
- SKU: 2133 | DAB512
2,041.40 (inc GST)
Rs.1,730.00 + GST
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Due to Covid-19 situation delivery will be affected. Delivery period due to covid-19 issue will be from 4 - 12 days depending upon your location.|
STM32F303 Discovery Board
STM32F303 Discovery Kit based on STM32F303VCT6 MCU
STM32F3 discovery kit is well suited for both beginners and advanced users for discovering the easy implementation and rapid prototyping application work on 32 bit ARM Cortex M4 core with mixed signal incorporating both DSP and FPU instructions. The core runs at 72Mhz thereby simplifying application design. The STM32F303 Discovery board is very cost effective in application development purposes backup by the advance technology integration like the high density integrated analog peripherals, ultra fast comparators and high programmable gain Op-amp.
The STM32F3 DISCOVERY Board allows users to easily develop applications with the STM32F3 Series based on ARM® Cortex®-M4mixed-signal MCU. It includes everything required for beginners and experienced users to get started quickly.
Based on the STM32F303VCT6, it includes an ST-LINK/V2 or ST-LINK/V2-B embedded debug tool, accelerometer, gyroscope and e-compass ST MEMS, USB connection, LEDs and push-buttons.
We have Various sizes of Development Board. Check out our complete collection of Development Board..
If you are in Nashik you can buy this Electronic Component at our local shop at New CBS, Nashik or you can place order online and get it delivered at your doorstep anywhere in India.
Features of STM32F303 Discovery Kit
- STM32F303VCT6 microcontroller featuring 256-Kbyte Flash memory, 48-Kbyte RAM in an LQFP100 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2 for PCB version A or B or ST-LINK/V2-B for PCB version C and newer
- USB ST-LINK functions: Debug port Virtual COM port with ST-LINK/V2-B only Mass storage with ST-LINK/2-B only
- Board power supply: through USB bus or from an external 3 V or 5 V supply voltage
- External application power supply: 3 V and 5 V
- L3GD20, ST MEMS motion sensor, 3-axis digital output gyroscope
- LSM303DLHC, ST MEMS system-in-package featuring a 3D digital linear acceleration sensor and a 3D digital magnetic sensor
- Ten LEDs: LD1 (red) for 3.3 V power on LD2 (red/green) for USB communication Eight user LEDs: LD3/10 (red), LD4/9 (blue), LD5/8 (orange) and LD6/7 (green) Two push-buttons (user and reset)
- USB USER with Mini-B connector
- Extension header for all LQFP100 I/Os for quick connection to prototype board and easy probing
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of STM32CubeF3 package or STSW-STM32118 for legacy Standard Library usage
|Country of Origin||China|
|Imported By||ElectroSource Private Limited|