TP4056 Module With Protection (Type C USB)
TP4056 1 Ampere Li-ion lithium Battery Charging Module With Current Protection – Type C
This is a TP4056 1A Li-Ion Battery Charging Board Type C with Current Protection is a tiny module, perfect for charging single cell 3.7 Volts 1 Ah or higher lithium-ion (Li-Ion) cells such as 16550s that don’t have their own protection circuit. Based on the TP4056 charger IC and DW01 battery protection IC this TP4056 li-ion battery charging module will offer 1 Ampere charge current then cut off when finished.
Furthermore, when the battery voltage drops below 2.4 Volts the protection IC will switch the load off to protect the cell from running at too low of a voltage – and also protects against over-voltage and reverse polarity connection (it will usually destroy itself instead of the battery) however please check you have it connected correctly the first time.
We have various types of Battery Chargers and BMS Modules. Check our complete collection of Battery Chargers and BMS Modules.
If you are in Nashik you can buy this Electronic Component at our local shop at New CBS, Nashik or you can place order online and get it delivered at your doorstep anywhere in India.
Using TP4056 Type C Battery Charging USB Module
- Connect Type C cable for power, or 5V DC to pads marked IN+ and IN- on the left-hand side of the module
- Connect cell to charge to B+/B- pads on the right-hand side of the module.
- A load (something for the battery to power) can be connected to the OUT+/OUT- pads on the right-hand side
- Important! Disconnect load when charging
- The red LED indicates charging in progress, the green LED indicates charging has finished.
- Never charge your battery at a rate greater than 1C.
- Ampere meter can only be connected to a 5v input end of the module.
- It is better than the charging current is 37% of the battery capacity. If you charge the battery of 1000mAh, a current of 400mAh is enough.
- The connection wire should not be too thick.
- Make sure the connect point is good.
- If the input voltage is too high, like 5.2v, the current will be less than 1000mA, it is normal. It is protection function, auto-subtract the charging current to avoid burn damage to the chip.
Features of TP4056 Type C Battery Charging USB Module
- Led indicator : Red is charging Green is fully charged.
- Current Protection : Yes
- Inversed polarity : NO.
- Use mature charging chip TP4056 for simple peripheral circuits, good protection performance, and high charging accuracy.
- Fully machinery automated processing, all patch parts manufacturing.
Specification of TP4056 Module With Protection (Type C USB)
- Charging accuracy (%) : 1.5
- Charging method : Linear
- Full Charge Voltage (V) : 4.2
- Over-Current Protection (A) : 3
- Under-Voltage Protection (V) : 2.5
- Input Voltage (V) : 4.5-5.5
- Rated Power (W) : 4.2
- Operating Temperature (°C) : -10 to 85
- Length (mm) : 25
- Weight (gm) : 20
- Height (mm) : 6
Package Includes :
- TP4056 Module With Protection(With Type C USB)