ZE03-H2 GAS Sensor Module
- Stock: Pre-Order Delivery 12-15 Days NotInStock
- Brand: Winsen
- SKU: 1769 | DAB097
13,259.66 (inc GST)
Rs.11,237.00 + GST
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Due to Covid-19 situation delivery will be affected. Delivery period due to covid-19 issue will be from 4 - 12 days depending upon your location.|
ZE03-H2 GAS Sensor Module
Electrochemical Detection Module ZE03-H2
ZE03-H2 Gas sensor can be used to measure Hydrogen concentration in atmosphere. This is an Industrial grade sensor and is are very easy to interface to your Micro-controller, Arduino as well as Raspberry Pi as they have linear Analog output as well as UART output (3 volts).
ZE03 Series of Gas Sensor Modules by Winsen is a general-purpose and high-performance electrochemical module. It uses three electrodes, electro-chemical gas sensor and high-performance micro-processor. By using this GAS Sensor you will be able to Monitor concentration of Hydrogen gas.
It is with built-in temperature sensor to make temperature compensation, which makes more accurate to detect Hydrogen gas concentration. It has the digital output as well as analog voltage output at the same time which facilities the usage and calibration and shortens the development period. It is a combination of mature electrochemical detection principle and sophisticated circuit design, to meet customers different detection needs.
Features Of ZE03-H2 GAS Detection Module
- High sensitivity & resolution
- Low power consumption
- UART and analog voltage output
- Good stability and excellent anti-interference ability
- Detection Gas : HCl, hydrogen chlorine
- Detection Range : 0~20ppm
Application Of ZE03-H2 GAS Detection Module
- Portable and fixed gas detector, various gas detection equipment and situation.
Technical Parameters of ZE03-H2 Hydrogen GAS Sensor Module
- Detection gas: Hydrogen(H2)
- Measurement Range : 0 to 1000ppm
- Max detecting concentration : 2000ppm
- Sensitivity : (0.03±0.01)µA/ppm
- Resolution ratio : 1ppm
- Response time : ≤30S
- Bias voltage : 0 mV
- Load resistance (recommend) : 10Ω
- Repeatability : <2%output value
- Stability (/month) : <2%
- Output Linearity : linear
- Zero drift (-20℃~40℃) : ≤10ppm
- Storage temperature : -20°C~50°C
- Storage Humidity : 15%~90%RH
- Pressure range standard atmospheric pressure±10%
- Lifespan : 2 years
Pin definition Of Electro-chemical Detection Module ZE03-H2
- GND : Ground
- VCC : Power supply (4 volt to 9 volts)
- VO : Analog output Voltage
- RXD : Serial Port Input (3 volts)
- TXD : Serial port output (3 volts)
|Country of Origin||China|
|Imported By||ElectroSource Private Limited|