NEMA 23 18.9 kg cm Hybrid Stepper Motor
- Stock: Out Of Stock NotInStock
- SKU: 1834 | DAC449
2,065.00 (inc GST)
Rs.1,750.00 + GST
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Due to Covid-19 situation delivery will be affected. Delivery period due to covid-19 issue will be from 4 - 12 days depending upon your location.|
NEMA 23 18.9 kg-cm Hybrid Stepper Motor
The NEMA 23 Stepper Motor is a powerhouse when it comes to larger machines that require extra torque.
The NEMA 23 18.9 kg-cm Step Hybrid Stepper Motor can provide 18.9 kg-cm of torque at 2.8A current per phase. They are the special choice for heavy duty CNC machines. They overpass the NEMA17 Stepper Motors because of their inherent operational advantages including comparably high torque at high speeds.
The stepper motors move in precisely repeatable steps, hence they are the motors of choice for the machines requiring precise position control. The NEMA 23 18.9 kg-cm Hybrid Stepper Motor provides excellent response to starting, stopping and reversing pulses from stepper motor driver.
One can equip them on CNC Milling, CNC Router like application which demands extra torque than provided by NEMA17 Stepper Motors.
It is a brushless DC motor, so the life of this motor is dependent upon life of the bearings. The position control is achieved by a simple Open Loop control mechanism so doesn’t require complex electronic control circuitry.
The motor’s shaft has been machined for good grip with a pulley, drive gear etc. and especially avoiding stall or slip.
We have Various sizes of Stepper Motors.Check out our complete collection of Stepper Motors
If you are in Nashik you can buy this Electronic Component at our local shop at New CBS, Nashik or you can place order online and get it delivered at your doorstep anywhere in India.
Features Of NEMA 23 18.9 kg-cm Hybrid Stepper Motor
- Comparably more powerful than NEMA17 motors.
- Input pulse decides the rotation angle of the motor.
- High accuracy of around 3 to 5% a step.
- Provides good starting, stopping and reversing.
- Control of this motor is less costly because of exclusion of complex control circuitry.
- The speed is proportional to the frequency of the input pulses.
Specifications Of NEMA 23 18.9 kg-cm Hybrid Stepper Motor
- Step Angle : 1.8°
- Holding Torque : 18.9 kg-cm
- Motor Part Number : JK57hs76-2804
- Operating Voltage : 3.2 Volts
- Supply Current (A) : 2.8 A/Phase
- No. of Leads : 4
- Inductance : 3.6 mH/Phase
- Resistance : 1.13 O/Phase
- Rotor Inertia : 480 gm-cm2
- Inductance Accuracy : ±20%
- Resistance Accuracy : ±10%
- Shaft Diameter (mm) : 6.35
- Shaft Length (mm) : 20.6
- Step Angle Accuracy : ±5%
- Cable Length : 30 CM
Checkout our collection of various types of NEMA17, NEMA23 & NEMA34 Stepper motors.
|Country of Origin||China|
|Imported By||ElectroSource Private Limited|