MOC3063M Triac Driver OptoCoupler
MOC3063M Triac Driver Optocoupler with 600V Zero Crossing
The MOC3063 optocoupler Device Consist of a Gas infrared Emitting Diode Optically Coupled to a monolithic Silicon Detector Performing The Function of a Zero Voltage Crossing Bilaterial Triac driver.
MOC3063M Triac Driver Optocoupler is designed to be used with a triac in the interface of Logic System To Equipment Powered From 115/240 VAC Line Such as Solid-State relay, Industrial Controls, Motor, soleniods and Consumer Appliance.
We have various types of Load Cells, Force Sensor, Flex Sensor and Pressure Sensor. Check our complete collection of Weigh Sensor and Load cell.
If you are in Nashik you can buy this Electronic Component at our local shop at New CBS, Nashik or you can place order online and get it delivered at your doorstep anywhere in India.
Features of MOC3063M OptoCoupler
- Simplifies Logic Control of 115/240 VAC Power
- Zero Voltage Crossing to Minimize Conducted And Radiated Line Noise
- 600V Peak Blocking Voltage
Specification of MOC3063M OptoCoupler
- Lead Finish : Matte Tin
- Max Processing Temp : 260
- Maximum Input Voltage : 1.5 V
- Minimum Isolation Voltage : 5250 Vrms
- Mounting : Through Hole
- Number of Channels per Chip : 1
- Operating Temperature : -40 to 85 °C
- output Type : AC
- Output Voltage (Max) : 600 V
- Pin Count : 6
- Product Dimensions : 8.89 x 6.6 x 3.53 mm
- Package : PDIP White
- Zero-Crossing Circuit : Yes
Application of MOC3063M Triac Driver OptoCoupler
- Solenoid / VAlve Controls
- Static Power Switches
- Temperature Controls
- AC motor Starters
- Lighting Controls
- AC Motor Drivers
- E.M. Contactors
- Solid State Relays