8S 20Amp Lithium Polymer BMS Battery Protection Board
- Stock: Out Of Stock NotInStock
- SKU: 1968 | DAB398
1,572.35 (inc GST)
Rs.1,332.50 + GST
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Due to Covid-19 situation delivery will be affected. Delivery period due to covid-19 issue will be from 4 - 12 days depending upon your location.|
8S 20A Lithium Polymer BMS Battery Protection Board
PCM without balance + balance board = PCM with balance function
- 8S 20A no balance : just a 8S BMS board, without balance function.
- 8S 20A with balance : 8S BMS board add a 8S balance board
Aplications of 8S 20A Lithium Polymer BMS Battery Protection Board
- 8S lipo batteries rechargables
- Drift car
- Electric cars
Features Of 8S 20A Lithium Polymer BMS Battery Protection Board
- High-accuracy voltage detection circuit.
- Terminal of the charger using high voltage device.
- Built-in three-stage over-current detection circuit (over-current 1, over-current 2, or load short circuit).
- MOS transistor can control the battery charge and discharge.
- Low standby current consumption.
Parameters Of 8S 20A Lithium Polymer BMS Battery Protection Board
- Over Charge voltage : 4.25v±0.05v
- Over Discharge voltage : 2.5v±0.02v
- Over current : 100A
- Continuous current : 20A
- Short Cut : Protectable, Charge can repair
- There are 10 singal wires, if you make 4S battery pack, you can just connect 4 wires.
- it max can make 10S battery pack.
This board can use as 4S/20A, 5S/20A, 6S/20A, 7S/20A, 8S/20A, 9S/20A, 10S/20A PCM.
- 4S/20A charge voltage is 4.2V*4=16.8V
- 5S/20A charge voltage is 4.2V*5=21V
- 6S/20A charge voltage is 4.2V*6=25.2V
- 7S/20A charge voltage is 4.2V*7=29.4V
- 8S/20A charge voltage is 4.2V*8=33.6V
- 9S/20A charge voltage is 4.2V*9=37.8V
- 10S/20A charge voltage is 4.2V*10=42V
Note :There are two connections ways :
- Charge/discharge with different ports:
"P-" is the discharge negative end,"P+"is the discharge positive end.
" C-" is the charge negative end, "P+" is the charge positive end. Charge current is 10A;Discharge current is 20A.
- Charge/discharge with the same ports:
" C- " is the charge/discharge negative end.
" P+ "is the charge/discharge positive end .
Charge/discharge current is
|Country of Origin||China|
|Imported By||ElectroSource Private Limited|