- Stock: Out Of Stock NotInStock
- SKU: 2984 | DAE695
25.49 (inc GST)
Rs.21.60 + GST
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Due to Covid-19 situation delivery will be affected. Delivery period due to covid-19 issue will be from 4 - 12 days depending upon your location.|
LM2904 Operational Amplifier
LM2904 2-Channel, 1 MHz, general purpose opamp
The LM2904B devices are the next generation versions of the industry-standard operational amplifiers (op amps) LM358 and LM2904, which include two high-voltage (36-V) op amps. These devices provide outstanding value for costsensitive applications, with features including low offset (300 µV, typical), common-mode input range to ground, and high differential input voltage capability.
The LM2904B op amps simplify circuit design with enhanced features such as unity-gain stability, lower offset voltage of 3 mV (maximum at room temperature), and lower quiescent current of 300 µA per amplifier (typical). High ESD (2 kV, HBM) and integrated EMI and RF filters enable the LM358B and LM2904B devices to be used in the most rugged, environmentally challenging applications.
We have various types of OPAMP IC's. Check our complete collection of OPAMP IC.
If you are in Nashik you can buy this Electronic Component at our local shop at New CBS, Nashik or you can place order online and get it delivered at your doorstep anywhere in India.
Features of LM2904 Operational Amplifier
- Wide supply range of 3 V to 36 V (B version)
- Quiescent current: 300 µA per amplifier (B version,typical)
- Unity-gain bandwidth of 1.2 MHz (B version)
- Common-mode input voltage range includes ground, enabling direct sensing near ground
- Low input offset voltage of 3 mV at 25°C (A and B versions, maximum)
- Internal RF and EMI filter (B version)
Applications of LM2904 Opamp
- Merchant network and server power supply units
- Multi-function printers
- Power supplies and mobile chargers
- Motor control: AC induction, brushed DC, brushless DC, high-voltage, low-voltage, permanent magnet, and stepper motor
- Desktop PC and motherboard
- Indoor and outdoor air conditioners
- Washers, dryers, and refrigerators
- AC inverters, string inverters, central inverters, and voltage frequency drives
- Uninterruptible power supplies
- Programmable logic controllers
- Electronic point-of-sale systems
LM2904 Opamp Datasheet
1 x LM2904 Opamp
|Country of Origin||China|
|Imported By||ElectroSource Private Limited|