MAX31865AAP RTD IC
- Stock: 20 InStock
- SKU: 2381 | DAC118
649.00 (inc GST)
Rs.550.00 + GST
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Due to Covid-19 situation delivery will be affected. Delivery period due to covid-19 issue will be from 4 - 12 days depending upon your location.
MAX31865AAP RTD IC RTD To Digital Converter
MAX31865AAP PT100, PT1000 to Digital converter IC in SSOP package
The MAX31865AAP+ is an easy-to-use resistance to digital converter IC optimized for platinum resistance temperature detectors (RTDs). An external resistor sets the sensitivity for the RTD being used and a precision delta-sigma ADC converts the ratio of the RTD resistance to the reference resistance into digital form.
The MAX31865AAP+’s inputs are protected against over voltage faults as large as 45 Volts. Programmable detection of RTD and cable open and short conditions is included.
The MAX31865 is a sophisticated RTD to digital converter with a built-in 15-bit analog-to-digital converter (ADC), input protection, a digital controller, an SPI compatible interface, and associated control logic. The signal conditioning circuitry is optimized to work with PT100 through PT1000 RTDs. Thermistors are also supported.
You can also use MAX31865 Ready Module for PT100 instead of this IC. The Module uses TQFN Package where this is in SSOP Package.
Applications of MAX31865 IC
- Industrial Equipment
- Medical Equipment
Benefits and Features of MAX31865AAP IC
- Integration Lowers System Cost, Simplifies Design Efforts, and Reduces Design Cycle Time
- High Accuracy Facilitates Meeting Error Budgets
- Integrated Fault Detection Increases System Reliability
- Simple Conversion of Platinum RTD Resistance to Digital Value
- Handles 100Ω to 1kΩ (at 0°C) Platinum RTDs (PT100 to PT1000)
- Compatible with 2-, 3-, and 4-Wire Sensor Connections
- 15-Bit ADC Resolution; Nominal Temperature
- Resolution 0.03125NC (Varies Due to RTD Nonlinearity)
- Total Accuracy Over All Operating Conditions: 0.5NC (0.05% of Full Scale) max
- Fully Differential VREF Inputs
- 21ms (max) Conversion Time
|Country of Origin
|ElectroSource Private Limited