MCP3551 22 Bit ADC
- Stock: Out Of Stock NotInStock
- Brand: Microchip
- SKU: 1701 | DAB700
365.80 (inc GST)
Rs.310.00 + GST
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Due to Covid-19 situation delivery will be affected. Delivery period due to covid-19 issue will be from 4 - 12 days depending upon your location.|
MCP3551 22 Bit ADC
Microchips MCP3551 are 2.7 Volt to 5.5 Volt low-power, 22-bit Delta-Sigma Analog-to-Digital Converters ADCs).
The devices offer output noise as low as 2.5 µVRMS, with a total unadjusted error of 10 ppm. The family exhibits 6 ppm Integral Non-Linearity (INL) error, 3 µV offset error and less than 2 ppm full scale error. The MCP3551/MCP3550/MCP3553 provide high accuracy and low noise performance for applications where sensor measurements (such as pressure, temperature and humidity) are performed. With the internal oscillator and high oversampling rate, minimal external components are required for high-accuracy applications.
MCP3551 has fully differential analog inputs, making it compatible with a wide variety of sensor, industrial control or process control applications. MCP3551 operates from -40°C to +125°C and are available in the space-saving 8-pin SOIC package.
Features of MCP3551 Analog to Digital Converter
- 22-Bit ADC in Small 8-pin MSOP Package with Automatic Internal Offset and Gain Calibration
- Low-Output Noise of 2.5 µVRMS with Effective Resolution of 21.9 Bits (MCP3550/1)
- 3 µV Typical Offset Error
- 2 ppm Typical Full Scale Error
- 6 ppm Maximum INL Error
- Total Unadjusted Error Less Than 10 ppm
- No Digital Filter Settling Time, Single-Command
- Conversions through 3-wire SPI Interface
- 100 µA Typical (VDD = 2.7V)
- Ultra-Low Conversion Current (MCP3550/1) :
- 120 µA Typical (VDD = 5.0V)
- Differential Input with VSS to VDD Common Mode Range
- 2.7 Volt to 5.5 Volt Single-Supply Operation
- Extended Temperature Range :-40°C to +125°C
Applications of 22-bit MCP3551 ADC
- Weigh Scales
- Direct Temperature Measurement
- 6-digit DVMs
- Data Acquisition
- Strain Gauge Measurement
|Country of Origin||China|
|Imported By||ElectroSource Private Limited|