600W Step Up Boost Module
- Stock: Out Of Stock NotInStock
- SKU: 2011 | DAA962
1,298.00 (inc GST)
Rs.1,100.00 + GST
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Due to Covid-19 situation delivery will be affected. Delivery period due to covid-19 issue will be from 4 - 12 days depending upon your location.|
600 Watt Step Up Power Supply Module
600 Watt Step Up Constant Voltage, constant Current Adjustable Power Supply Module
This is a non isolated 600 watt boost module with constant voltage and constant current output. This module has not extra heatsink as an aluminium clad PCB is used thus making it less bulky and comparatively smaller size. The module can provide a max peak output current on 10 ampere. The output voltage is adjustable from 12 volt to 60 volts.
This module has constant voltage and constant current output which can be adjusted using the multiturn potentiometer on the module. This 600 watt DC - DC Boost module is perfect for charging your lithium ion battery packs for e-bike or e-scooter.
We have Various sizes of DC to DC Converter Modules. Check out our complete collection of DC to DC Converter Modules.
If you are in Nashik you can buy this Electronic Component at our local shop at New CBS, Nashik or you can place order online and get it delivered at your doorstep anywhere in India.
Details of 600 watt DC to DC Boost Module
- Module Properties : Non-Isolated Boost Module (BOOST)
- Input voltage : DC 10 to 60 Volts
- Input current : 10 (MAX) Ampere
- Static operating current : 10 mA (12 Volt 20 Volt, the higher the output voltage, static and current will increase)
- Output voltage : 12 to 60 Volt adjustable
- Output current : 10 Ampere MAX More than 6 Ampere
- Constant current range : 0.2 - 10 Ampere
- Output power : = input voltage * 10A, such as : input 12V * 10A = 120W, input 24V * 10A = 240W, input 36V*10A=1360W, input 60V*10A=600W,
- Operating temperature : -40 ~ +85 degrees (enhance the heat when the ambient temperature is too high)
- Operating frequency : 150KHz
- Conversion efficiency : 92%-96% (efficiency related to input, output voltage, current, differential pressure)
- Reverse input protection : None (note that positive and negative should not be reversed)
- Wiring method : wiring output
- Output voltage regulation : Adjust CV-ADJ potentiometer, according to your battery or LED, set the output voltage to your desired voltage value. Turn clockwise the voltage reduce and turn it counterclockwise, it becomes larger.
- Output current adjustment : Adjust the CC-ADJ potentiometer clockwise by 20 turns, set the output current to the minimum, connect to the LED, and adjust the CC-ADJ potentiometer to your desired current. For battery charging, after discharging the battery, connect it to the output and adjust the CC-ADJ to your desired current.
Instructions for using 600 watt DC to DC Step up Module
- VIN+ is the input power anode, VIN- is the input power cathode,
- OUT+ is the positive output power, OUT- is the negative output power,
- Constant pressure adjustable range : DC12-60V (clockwise small, counterclockwise larger)
- Constant current adjustable range : 0.2A-10A (clockwise small, anticlockwise large,)
- When the input current exceeds 6A, it is necessary to strengthen the heat dissipation (the aluminum substrate is attached to the flat metal part),
- The input voltage can not be lower than 10V or more than 60V,
- Input maximum current can not exceed 10A, power can not exceed 600W,
- Must ensure that the input voltage is lower than the output voltage by 2V or more.
- Before turning on the load, please adjust the required voltage and current at no-load (no-load voltage should be increased by 3-5 Volt at constant current).
- When using switching power supply or other secondary power supply, please ensure that the power supply power should be more than double the power supply power of this module.
Applications of 600 Watt boost Power Supply Module
- DIY a power supply, input 12 Volt can be, the output can be adjusted 12-50 Volt.
- For your electronic equipment power supply, you can set the output value according to your system voltage.
- As the car power supply, power your laptop, PDA or a variety of digital products.
- a high-power notebook mobile power DIY : coupled with a large-capacity 12 Volt lithium battery pack, so that where your notebook can be lighted where.
- Solar panel voltage regulator.
- To the battery, lithium battery and other charges.
- Drive high-power LED lights.
|Country of Origin||China|
|Imported By||ElectroSource Private Limited|