- Stock: 6 InStock
- SKU: 1680 | DAA945
417.43 (inc GST)
Rs.353.75 + GST
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Due to Covid-19 situation delivery will be affected. Delivery period due to covid-19 issue will be from 4 - 12 days depending upon your location.|
Tec1-12715 Peltier Module
Thermoelectric coolers (TECs), also known as Peltier, are solid-state heat pumps that utilize the Peltier effect to move heat. The thermoelectric effect is the direct conversion of temperature differences to electric voltage and vice versa. A thermoelectric device creates voltage when there is a different temperature on each side. Conversely, when a voltage is applied to it, it creates a temperature difference.
Passing a current though a TEC transfers heat from one side to the other, typically producing a heat differential of around 40°C—or as much as 70°C in high-end devices—that can be used to transfer heat from one place to another.
Peltier works very well as long as you remove the heat from the hot side. After turning on the peltier Module, the hot side will heat quickly, the cold side will cool quickly. If you do not remove the heat from the hot side (with a heat sink or other device), the Peltier will quickly reach stasis and do nothing. We recommend using a heatsink to relaese heat generated from the hot side. Otherwise, it will be damaged by over-heated.
Peltier getting damaged or not getting Heated/Cooled Quickly? Check below Forum links:
Benefits of Thermoelectric coolers (Peltier)
While refrigerators and air conditioners utilize compressors, condensers, and liquid refrigerants to lower temperature; solid-state cooling utilizes DC power, heat sinks, and semiconductors. This fundamental difference gives solid-state thermoelectric coolers the following advantages over compressors:
- No moving parts. Therefore they require little or no maintenance. Ideal for cooling parts that may be sensitive to mechanical vibration.
- No refrigerants, such as potentially harmful CFCs. Therefore environmental and safety benefits.
- Enables reduced, low-noise operation of cooling fans, while providing greater cooling power.
- Suitable for manufacture in very small sizes. Therefore ideal for microelectronics.
- Long life. Exceeds 100,000 hrs MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures).
- Controllable (by voltage / current).
- Small size.
- Fast, dynamic response.
- Enhanced ration between heat sink and target element.
- Can provide cooling below ambient temperature.
- Model number : TEC1-12715
- Voltage : 12 Volts
- Vmax (V) : 15.4 Volts
- Imax (A) : 15.6 Ampere
- QMax (W) : 150 Watts
- Internal resistance : 0.8 Ohm +/- 10%
- Wire Length : 200mm
|Country of Origin||China|
|Imported By||ElectroSource Private Limited|