- Product Code: 1295
- Availability: 5
Price :Rs.466.10 (inc GST)
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Same day dispatch for Most orders if payment done before 4 pm. Delivery Normally takes 2 to 7 working days depending upon your location.
Atmega32U4 is the Micro-controller that is used in Arduino Leonardo and Arduino Pro.
This low-power Microchip 8-bit AVR RISC-based micro-controller featuring 32KB self-programming flash program memory, 2.5KB SRAM, 1KB EEPROM, USB 2.0 full-speed/low speed device, 12-channel 10-bit A/D-converter, and JTAG interface for on-chip-debug. The device achieves up to 16 MIPS throughput at 16 MHz. 2.7 - 5.5 Volt operation.By executing powerful instructions in a single clock cycle, the device achieves throughputs approaching 1 MIPS per MHz, allowing you to optimize power consumption versus processing speed.
Features of ATmega32U4
- USB 2.0 Full-speed/Low Speed Device Module with Interrupt on Transfer Completion
- Complies fully with Universal Serial Bus Specification Rev 2.0
- Supports data transfer rates up to 12Mbit/s and 1.5Mbit/s
- Endpoint 0 for Control Transfers: up to 64-bytes
- Six Programmable Endpoints with IN or Out Directions and with Bulk, Interrupt or Isochronous Transfers
- Configurable Endpoints size up to 256 bytes in double bank mode
- Fully independent 832 bytes USB DPRAM for endpoint memory allocation
- Suspend/Resume Interrupts
- CPU Reset possible on USB Bus Reset detection
- 48MHz from PLL for Full-speed Bus Operation
- USB Bus Connection/Disconnection on Microcontroller Request
- Crystal-less operation for Low Speed mode
- Program Memory Type: Flash
- Program Memory (KB): 32
- CPU Speed (MIPS): 16
- RAM Bytes: 2,560
- Data EEPROM (bytes): 1024
- Digital Communication Peripherals: 1-UART, 2-SPI, 1-I2C
- Capture/Compare/PWM Peripherals: 2 Input Capture, 2 CCP, 12PWM
- Timers: 2 x 8-bit, 2 x 16-bit
- Comparators: 1
- USB (ch, speed, compliance): 1, None
- Temperature Range (C): -40 to 85
- Operating Voltage Range (V): 2.7 to 5.5
- Pin Count: 44
- Cap Touch Channels: 14
Tags: Atmega Microcontroller