Data Logger Shield
- Stock: 10 InStock
- SKU: 0482 | DAB362
231.28 (inc GST)
Rs.196.00 + GST
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Due to Covid-19 situation delivery will be affected. Delivery period due to covid-19 issue will be from 4 - 12 days depending upon your location.|
Data Logger Shield
Data Logger Shield for Arduino
Now make your data logger by saving data not in EEPROM but in SD Cards and it will just take you couple of hours. Just use this Arduino DATA Logger Shield and you can save data to files in any FAT16 or FAT32 formatted SD card. This shield also has onboard Real Time Clock (RTC) so you can save all data with current time.
We have Various sizes of Arduino Sheild. Check out our complete collection of Arduino Sheild.
If you are in Nashik you can buy this Electronic Component at our local shop at New CBS, Nashik or you can place order online and get it delivered at your doorstep anywhere in India.
Feature of Data Logger Shield
- SD card interface works with FAT16 or FAT32 formatted cards. 3.3v level shifter circuitry prevents possible damage to your SD card.
- Real time clock (RTC) keeps the time going even when the Arduino is unplugged. The battery backup lasts for 2 years.
- Included libraries and example code for both SD and RTC mean you can get going quickly.
- Prototyping area for soldering connectors, circuitry or sensors.
- Onboard 3.3v regulator is both a reliable reference voltage and also reliably runs SD cards that require a lot of power to run.
- Works with Arduino UNO, Duemilanove, Diecimila, Leonardo or ADK/Mega R3 or higher. ADK/Mega R2 or lower are not supported.
This data logger shield provides an Arduino Uno, Leonardo, or Mega with the ability to log sensor data to an SD card with the minimum of set-up. The shield provides several useful features:
Real Time Clock Module
The shield includes the very popular DS1307 battery backed real time clock (RTC). This RTC will keep an accurate track of the data and time for up to several years, even when then shield isn't being powered.
SD Card reader
A standard SD card reader is provided to allow FAT16 or FAT32 formatted SD cards up to 32GB in size to be read or written to and is compatible with the standard SD card library. The shield also contains appropriate level shifting circuitry to protect the 3.3V interface of your SD card.
A very useful protoyping area consisting of a grid of pads on a standard 0.1" pitch provide an area to add your own components such as sensors to interface to your Arduino board.
LED's L1 & L2
Two additional LEDs have been added which can be mapped to any of your Arduino's digital pins for use as visual indicators.
|Country of Origin||China|
|Imported By||ElectroSource Private Limited|