Raspberry Pi Pico
- Stock: Out Of Stock NotInStock
- Brand: Raspberry Pi
- SKU: 2708 | DAE256
423.74 (inc GST)
Rs.359.10 + GST
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Due to Covid-19 situation delivery will be affected. Delivery period due to covid-19 issue will be from 4 - 12 days depending upon your location.|
Raspberry Pi Pico
Raspberry Pi Pico is a tiny, fast, and versatile board built using RP2040
Raspberry Pi Pico is a new flexible microcontroller board from Raspberry Pi
Raspberry Pi Pico is a tiny, fast, and versatile board built using RP2040, a brand new microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi in the UK. RPI PICO it is the Lowest cost and Smallest size development board from Raspberry pi Foundation ever. Raspberry Pi PICO is powered using RP2040 Microcontroller chip developed by Raspberry Pi Foundation itself. RP2040 is their first dual-core ARM Cortex M0+ processor-based latest small-sized, budget-friendly microcontroller.
The RP2040 is supported with both c / c ++ and micro-python, meaning that if you’re a beginner and want to learn any of these languages, the Raspberry Pico would be the best product-option to start with.
We have Various types of Raspberry Pi Boards. Check out our complete collection of Raspberry Pi.
If you are in Nashik you can buy this Electronic Component at our local shop at New CBS, Nashik or you can place order online and get it delivered at your doorstep anywhere in India.
Features of Raspberry Pi PICO
- RP2040 microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi
- Dual-core Arm Cortex M0+ processor, the flexible clock running up to 133 MHz
- 264KB of SRAM, and 2MB of onboard Flash memory
- The castellated module allows soldering directly to carrier boards
- USB 1.1 with device and host support
- Low-power sleep and dormant modes
- Drag-and-drop programming using mass storage over USB
- 26 × multi-function GPIO pins
- 2 × SPI, 2 × I2C, 2 × UART, 3 × 12-bit ADC, 16 × controllable PWM channels
- Accurate clock and timer on-chip
- Temperature sensor
- Accelerated floating-point libraries on-chip
- 8 × Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support
Specification of Raspberry Pi PICO
- Model : Raspberry Pi PICO
- Operating Voltage (VDC) : 1.8 ~ 5.5
- Processor : RP2040 (Dual-core Arm Cortex M0+) By Raspberry Pi
- Interface : 2 x UART, 2 x I2C, 2 x SPI, up to 16 PWM channels
- RAM :264 KB
- GPIO : 26 Pins
- Clock Speed : 133 MHz
- On Board Ports : Micro-USB 5V/2.5A DC Power Input Port
- Operating Temperature Range (°C) : L-20 to 85
- Length (mm) : 51
- Width (mm) : 21
- Height (mm) : 4
- 1 x Raspberry PI Pico
|Country of Origin||China|
|Imported By||ElectroSource Private Limited|