ESP8285 M3 IoT Module
- Product Code: 2025
- Availability: 3
Price :Rs.223.02 (inc GST)
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Same day dispatch for Most orders if payment done before 4 pm. Delivery Normally takes 2 to 7 working days depending upon your location.|
ESP8285 M3 WiFi based IoT Module
ESP8285 M3 IoT Module with Wifi Interface
Basically an ESP8285 module is an ESP8266 Module with additional 1 MB of Flash memory and the ESP8285 can even bear high temperature upto 125℃ (the one for ESP8266 is just 85℃). More important, the code programmed in ESP8266 can also be used for ESP8285.
The ESP8285 M3 WiFi Module is a highly technological electronic component especially designed to connect robotic or home automation projects to the World Wide Web with greater ease and cost.
It is composed of the ESP8285 chip, supporting the most commonly used networks (802.11 b / g / n), prepared for low-power wireless communication, operating with the Wi-Fi network at 2.4GHz frequency, supporting WPA, PA2PSK and WPS.
In practice, the ESP8285 M3 WiFi Module is used to connect your projects to wireless data networks, where you can exchange information between microcontrollers, sensors or send them to a smartphone, preventing the creation of tangled wires in your home, in the case of residential automation projects.
Charactics Of ESP8285 M3 WiFi Serial Module - ESP-M3
- ESP8285 M3 WiFi module
- 32-bit Tensilica L106 microcontroller
- Ultra low 16 bit RISC
- Fully Compatible with ESP8266
- Embedded TCP protocol
- 1 channel high-precision 10-bit ADC
- Supporting the most commonly used networks (802.11 b / g / n)
- Support WPA, PA2PSK and WPS
- Low consumption
- Easy access to the pins
Specifications Of ESP8285 M3 WiFi Serial Module - ESP-M3
- Model: ESP8285 ESP-M3
- Working temperature: -40 ℃ - + 125 ℃
- Clock Speed: 80 MHz; (max 160 MHz)
- Flash memory: 1 MB
- Interface: HSPI, UART, I2C, I2S, Remote Control IR Controk, PWM, GPIO
- Network Support: 802.11 b / g / n / e / I
- Direct WiFi Support (P2P)
- Support mode: CCMP, TKIP (MIC, RC4), WAPI (SMS4), WEP (RC4), CRC etc
- Microcontroller: Tensilica L106 32-bit (MCU) and ultra-low 16-bit RISC