MQ8 Gas Sensor Module
- Stock: 6 InStock
- Brand: DNA Technology
- SKU: 1816 | DAB414
175.23 (inc GST)
Rs.148.50 + GST
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Due to Covid-19 situation delivery will be affected. Delivery period due to covid-19 issue will be from 4 - 12 days depending upon your location.|
MQ8 Gas Sensor Module
MQ8 Hydrogen Gas sensor Module
A sensitive material MQ-8 Hydrogen Gas Sensor Module H2 Alarm Detection use in clean air low conductivity tin oxide (SnO2). When there is the environment in which the combustible gas sensor, conductivity sensor with increasing concentration of combustible gases in air increases. Using a simple circuit to convert the change in conductivity of the gas concentration corresponding to the output signal.
MQ-8 hydrogen gas sensor of high sensitivity, the monitoring of the other hydrogen-containing gas is also very satisfactory. This sensor can detect a wide range of hydrogen gas, city gas, in particular, is a low-cost sensor for a variety of applications.
Applications MQ-8 Hydrogen Gas Sensor Module
- Suitable for home or industrial hydrogen leakage monitoring devices. Can not interfere with ethanol vapor, soot, carbon monoxide and other gases.
Features MQ8 Gas Sensor Module
- Using high-quality dual-panel design, with power indicator and TTL signal output instructions.
- The switching signal having a DO (TTL) output and analog output AO.
- TTL output valid signal is low. Low-level signal when the output light can directly connect to the microcontroller or relay module
- The higher the voltage, the concentration of the analog output voltage is higher.
- A hydrogen gas detection with good sensitivity.
- There are four screw holes for easy positioning
- Has a long life and reliable stability
- Rapid response and recovery characteristics
Electrical properties Of MQ8 Hydrogen Gas Sensor Module
- Input voltage : DC 5 Volts
- Power consumption ( current ) : 150 mA
- Digital D0 output : TTL digital 0 and 1 ( 0.1 and 5 Volts)
- Analog A0 output : 0.1-0 .3 V ( relative to pollution ), the maximum concentration of a voltage of about 4V
|Country of Origin||China|
|Imported By||ElectroSource Private Limited|