STM32F051 Discovery Kit
- Stock: 15 InStock
- Brand: ST Microelectronics
- SKU: 2131 | DAB510
945.18 (inc GST)
Rs.801.00 + GST
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Due to Covid-19 situation delivery will be affected. Delivery period due to covid-19 issue will be from 4 - 12 days depending upon your location.|
STM32F051 Discovery Board
STM32F051 Discovery Kit Based on STM32F051R8T6 MCU
STM32F0 discovery kit is an entry level basic STM32 board, suited for both beginners and advanced users for discovering the easy implementation and rapid prototyping application work on 32 bit ARM Cortex M0 core.
The STM32F051 DISCOVERY Board helps you to discover the STM32F051xx Cortex®-M0 features and to develop your applications easily. It includes everything required for beginners and experienced users to get started quickly.
Based on the STM32F051R8T6, it includes an ST-LINK/V2 embedded debug tool, LEDs, push buttons and an additional prototyping board for easy connection of additional components and modules.
We have Various sizes of Development Board. Check out our complete collection of Development Board.
If you are in Nashik you can buy this Electronic Component at our local shop at New CBS, Nashik or you can place order online and get it delivered at your doorstep anywhere in India.
Features of STM32F051 Discovery Kit
- STM32F051R8T6 microcontroller featuring 64 KB Flash memory, 8 KB RAM in an LQFP64 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2 with selection mode switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-LINK/V2 (with SWD connector for programming and debugging) Board power supply: through USB bus or from an external 5 V supply voltage
- External application power supply : 3 V and 5 V
- Four LEDs : LD1 (red) for 3.3 V power on, LD2 (red/green) for USB communication, LD3 (green) for PC9 output, LD4 (blue) for PC8 output
- Two push buttons (user and reset)
- Extension header for all LQFP64 I/Os for quick connection to prototyping board and easy probing
- An additional board is provided which can be connected to the extension connector for even easier prototyping and probing.
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of STM32CubeF0 package or STSW-STM32049 for legacy Standard Libraries usage
|Country of Origin||China|
|Imported By||ElectroSource Private Limited|