STM32F723E Discovery Kit
- Stock: Out Of Stock NotInStock
- Brand: ST Microelectronics
- SKU: 2135 | DAB529
4,682.71 (inc GST)
Rs.3,968.40 + GST
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Due to Covid-19 situation delivery will be affected. Delivery period due to covid-19 issue will be from 4 - 12 days depending upon your location.|
STM32F723E Discovery Board
STM32 Discovery Kit Based on STM32F723IE microcontroller
The 32F723EDISCOVERY Discovery kit allows users to develop applications with the microcontrollers of the STM32F7 Series, based on ARM®Cortex®-M7 core.
The 32F723EDISCOVERY Discovery kit enables a wide diversity of applications, taking benefit from audio, multi-sensor support, graphics, security, video and high-speed connectivity features.
STM32F7 discovery kit also expands the possibility for integrating other technology into the current version of the board by introducing the connector like PMOD, STmod + and ever friendly Arduino UNO V3. To make the development process at its peak, the fan out board will prove very helpful for advanced developers compatible with MikroElektronika click board, ESP01, seeed studio Groove modules.
Features of STM32F723E Discovery Board
- STM32F723IEK6 microcontroller featuring 512 Kbytes of Flash memory and 176+16 Kbytes of RAM, in BGA176 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 supporting USB re-enumeration capability
- USB ST-LINK functions:
- TFT LCD 240x240 pixels with touch panel
- SAI audio codec
- Stereo 3.5mm jack connector for audio line input
- Stereo 3.5mm jack connector for headphone
- Stereo speaker outputs
- Four ST-MEMS microphones
- Two push-buttons (user and reset)
- 512-Mbit Quad-SPI Flash memory
- 8-Mbit external PSRAM
- USB OTG HS with Micro-AB connector
- USB OTG FS with Micro-AB connector
- Five power supply options:
- Power supply output for external applications : 3.3V or 5V
- ESP-01 Wi-Fi module connector
- Arduino Uno V3 connectors
- PMOD connector
- STMod+ connector
- Fanout board (included inside the board package) compatible with MikroElektronika Click boards, ESP-01 and Seeed Studio Grove modules. Provision for headers for direct breadboard plug-in.
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of the STM32Cube package
- Support of a wide choice of integrated development environments