STM32F411 Discovery Kit
- Stock: Out Of Stock NotInStock
- Brand: ST Microelectronics
- SKU: 2134 | DAB513
2,322.24 (inc GST)
Rs.1,968.00 + GST
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Due to Covid-19 situation delivery will be affected. Delivery period due to covid-19 issue will be from 4 - 12 days depending upon your location.|
STM32F411 Discovery Board
STM32F411 Discovery Kit With STM32F411VET6 MCU
STM32F4 Discovery Kit is a high performance board with the capability of processing DSP and FPU instruction, the STM32F411 Discovery board leverages the capabilities of the entry level board in STM32F4 line microcontroller, well suited for the beginners and experienced developers. STM32F411E-DISCO comes with ST-MEMS powered e-compass, gyroscope, one digital microphone and one inbuilt audio DAC with class D speaker driver, an OTG- microUSB-AB connector.
The STM32F4 discovery board explores STM32F411VET6 value line ARM Cortex M4 coupled with 512-Kbyte Flash memory, 128-Kbyte RAM in an LQFP100 package.
The STM32F411- DISCO board integrate an ST-Link debugger/programmer with a separate selection-mode switch which enables the board to be used as a standalone ST-LINK/V2.The board has three functionality USB support: Virtual COM port, mass storage, debug port. A separate USB-OTG is also provided for further debugging of the board.
We have Various sizes of Development Board. Check out our complete collection of Development Board.
If you are in Nashik you can buy this Electronic Component at our local shop at New CBS, Nashik or you can place order online and get it delivered at your doorstep anywhere in India.
Features of STM32F411 Discovery Board
- STM32F411VET6 microcontroller featuring 512 KB of Flash memory, 128 KB of RAM in an LQFP100 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2 with selection mode switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-LINK/V2 (with SWD connector for programming and debugging)
- Board power supply: through USB bus or from an external 5 V supply voltage
- External application power supply: 3 V and 5 V
- L3GD20: ST MEMS motion sensor 3-axis digital output gyroscope
- LSM303DLHC: ST MEMS system-in-package featuring a 3D digital linear acceleration sensor and a 3D digital magnetic sensor
- MP45DT02: ST MEMS audio sensor, omnidirectional digital microphone
- CS43L22, audio DAC with integrated class D speaker driver
- Eight LEDs: LD1 (red/green) for USB communication, LD2 (red) for 3.3 V power on, Four user LEDs: LD3 (orange), LD4 (green), LD5 (red) and LD6 (blue), Two USB OTG LEDs: LD7 (green) VBus and LD8 (red) over-current
- Two push-buttons (user and reset)
- USB OTG with micro-AB connector
- Extension header for LQFP100 I/Os for a quick connection to the prototyping board and an easy probing
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of STM32CubeF4 package or STSW-STM32136 for legacy Standard Libraries usage
|Country of Origin||China|
|Imported By||ElectroSource Private Limited|